Working From Home � Have YOU Got What It
Written by: Lucy Cole-Radice
60 Minute Money Home Business System
Have you got the YOU factor to work from
Making the decision to move away from traditional forms of employment to
work from home and take sole responsibility for personal income is one
that more and more people are choosing for various reasons.
This article will help you determine whether or not such a business
option is for you.
With the emergence of network marketing as a viable home based business
option to counter traditional business, it is little wonder that many
believe they are qualified for success that network marketing systems
Currently, network marketing annual sales are nearing $20 billion in the
US alone with approximately 8 million people distributing such products.
According to Mark and Renee Yarnell in their book Your First Year In
Network Marketing �95% of those who survive 10 years in network
marketing become wealthy beyond their wildest expectations.� Becoming a
successful distributor, which can lead to such rewards, is not merely a
process of just signing up. Sadly, many quit in their first year.
Working from home is a business decision that can literally change your
life if you are prepared to do what it takes to survive in such an
The beauty of your own network marketing distributorship is that
although you are in business for yourself, you are never in business by
yourself. The mentoring systems set in place by all successful network
marketing companies ensures that everyone is supported throughout the
training process and during the life of their business.
It is however, important to understand that it is up to the individual
to take responsibility for their own training and skill levels not their
mentor. The faster you train yourself and achieve the necessary skills
the faster the growth of your business.
Based on this premise, there are many who believe that success is about
luck. In this business, success is not only what you wish for but rather
what you work for.
Before you make a decision to become involved in your own home business,
there are a number of qualities or YOU factors that have been identified
as keys to success in the network marketing industry.
1. Adaptable to Change � do you welcome change in your life?
2. Life Long Learner � are you open to learning new skills?
3. Good Communicator � do you enjoy communicating with people?
4. Loyalty � are you able to commit to the company�s products and
5. Realistic Goal Setter � do you understand that building a successful
business takes time (years)?
6. Perseverance � are you able to remain consistent and persistent at
working to build your business?
7. Leadership � do you enjoy helping others to succeed?
8. Accepts Personal Growth � are you prepared to take on personal
9. Team Player � do you understand that success in network marketing is
a team approach?
10. Self Sufficient � are you willing to continually invest money back
into your business?
11. Independent/ Self Starter � are you able to follow instructions and
work at tasks on your own without supervision?
12. Problem Solver � are you able to ask questions to clarify areas of
your business that you don�t understand?
13. Time Manager � are you able to appropriate the amount of time to
your business that is commensurate with your commitment eg full or part
14. Self Belief/Motivation � when your business confidence is low (which
there will be times) are you able to take stock and move forward rather
If you feel that you have qualified yourself for the above keys to
success then working from home based business in the network marketing
industry might be the vehicle for the financial and/or time rewards
experienced by many who have made the decision to take control of their
future and ride it all the way to the top.
About the author:
Lucy Cole-Radice is currently operating her own successful affiliate
internet based network marketing business from home. She is a business
mentor to others who wish to run their own home-based business. Have you
got the YOU factor to work from home?
The author has also written:
How Stay- at- Home Mums or Dads Can Pay The Mortgage Too.
you have an article you would like to share please submit it to