[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Draper, Utah!

Hello from Draper, Utah!

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Hello from Draper, Utah!

Postby aurastella girl » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new here and am excited to gain some support/continuing education from my fellow Mom's!

Though I've sold with another company previously, I've recently joined the Aurastella Jewelry team and I'm really excited about how it's going so far! My first month exceeded my expectations and July is going well too! It's a ground floor opportunity- a young company -so lots of opportunity to move up quickly!

I live in Draper, Utah (just S. of Salt Lake City) with my beautiful daughter and loving hubby! We are from S. Ca., but moved here about 7 years ago and love the gorgeous moutains and all that UT has to offer.
I look forward to talking to you all!
Donna Dawson
Visit my web site to browse/shop
www.donna.aurastella.com
aurastella girl

Postby taraburner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:47 am

welcome to the forums
Tara
taraburner

Return to Welcome to our forums!