[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Canada!

Hello from Canada!

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Hello from Canada!

Postby labelmum » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Hi Everyone!! :D

My name is Deborah I just wanted to say hello to all of you from Nova Scotia, Canada! I have a great supportive hubby and wonderful 9yo twin boys. I look forward to "meeting" you and want to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas holiday and a happy and peaceful New Year!

I am thrilled to be a new consultant with Norwex Enviro Products and look forward to teaching others about "chemical free" cleaning/living!

Blessings,
Deborah Carther :)
Independent Consultant
Norwex Enviro Products
www.norwexenvirocare.com
"Improving human life by radically reducing the use of chemicals!"
Last edited by labelmum on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
labelmum

Postby wonderfully_made » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:52 pm

Welcome, Deborah! Good luck to you with your business!
Sr. Consultant, Just Jewelry
$32 or less, AFFORDABLE is best!

astokes@itsjustjewelry.com
wonderfully_made

Postby Darlene » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi Deb
Welcome. Its nice to see you here.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby labelmum » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:46 pm

Hi Amy!! Hi Darlene!!

Thank-you so much for the nice welcome!!
I'm excited and look forward to what the future holds with Norwex!! :)

It's SO nice to see you here too Darlene!! You'll probably meet up with me on a lot more boards too! :lol:
labelmum

Postby Deb » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:14 pm

Welcome!

This is a friendly place!

My name is Deborah too.

You can call me Deb,Deborah or Debbie.

Call me anything you like,just dont call me late for dinner. :P

Deb 8)
Deb

Postby labelmum » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:10 pm

labelmum

Return to Welcome to our forums!