[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Private Quarters Consultant Here

Private Quarters Consultant Here

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Private Quarters Consultant Here

Postby myprivatequarters » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 am

Hello,

Just thought I'd introduce myself :D

I am a Private Quarters Consultant here in Nebraska, who has customers and team all over the country. I chose PQ because of the ground-floor opportunity and the low consultant saturation rate, PQ is a great opportunity and now is a great time to get into the business.

I have been married for 15 years and have two daughters, ages 14 and eight. Im am looking forward to participating in the forums, and if a I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to shoot me and e-mail at myprivatequarters@hotmail.com.

Stephanie
myprivatequarters

Re: Private Quarters Consultant Here

Postby Darlene » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 am

Hi Stephanie
Welcome to the board. I have met you before on some other forums. Nice to see you here.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Return to Welcome to our forums!