[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Missouri

Hello from Missouri

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Hello from Missouri

Postby CMCRhonda » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:01 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Rhonda Robaina and I am the Director of Sales and Training with Crescent Mills Soaps & Such. I've been in direct sales for 7 years myself and love the flexibility it has afforded my family. I look forward to exploring this board and learning from everyone.

CMCRhonda

Postby angienewton » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:56 am

Welcome Rhonda,
We're glad to have you here!
~Angie~

angienewton

Postby ebernard2004 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:17 pm

Hi Rhonda!! Where in Missouri are you? I am in Nixa!! I am with Country Bunny Bath and Body. Hope to get to know you better!!!
Emily Bernard
Independent Representative #6584
www.cbunnyrep.com/6584
"Improving Lives One Lotion Bar at a Time!"
ebernard2004

Hey all from MO

Postby Melissa » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:27 pm

Hello ladies,

I am also from MO. The north central part of the state (just outside of Kirksville). I am with Partylite Candles. I'm just starting with them, but love it. Hope to get to know you all better.
Melissa
WAHM to
Logan, Hanna
and Kendra
Melissa

Postby tonja » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:44 pm

Hi and Welcome !
I too am from Missouri - little town about 75 miles SE of St louis - Farmington
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:18 am

Hi Rhonda~
Welcome to HPPN~ :P It's great to meet you!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Hello from Springfield

Postby katmom » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:47 pm

Hi- I'm from Springfield, MO. I'm with Michele Baratta. Anyone else from Springfield??? :D
katmom

Return to Welcome to our forums!