[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi From East Tennessee!!

Hi From East Tennessee!!

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Hi From East Tennessee!!

Postby snowangels0001 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:27 pm

Hi, I am Christine, and I am 31 years old, I have two wonderful Children, a boy who is six and a girl who is one. I just signed up to sell Avon, but just waiting to hear from them. I can't wait to get tips and meet new people here.
snowangels0001

Postby galagirl » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:54 pm

Hi Christine!
Welcome to the HPPN! I'm sure you will find all the help and advice you need here! All the best!
Have a great day!
Shari
Check out our MERRY Christmas items!
www.perfectpartybycody.com/galagirl
Party supplies, entertaining accents, giftware and halloween costumes.
Consultant inquiries welcome:)
galagirl

Postby kcgagne » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:02 am

Hello Christine! Good luck with your new Avon business!
K.C. Gagne
WAHM to Dylan & Courtney

You Can't Fail if You Never Even Try!
Turn your hobby into a successful home business using SBI!
http://wahm.sitesell.com/connectingrainbows.html
kcgagne

Postby angienewton » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:09 pm

Hello Christine,

Welcome to HPPN! So glad to have you here!

Congrats on your new business with Avon! You'll find a lot of great ideas here to help you with your business.
~Angie~

angienewton

Re: Hi From East Tennessee!!

Postby rach24 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:47 pm

rach24

Planning To Move To Tennessee

Postby DLuvsCandles » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:47 am

I am very new to PL! We are going to be moving with in the next couple of months to Southern Tennesse. Fayetville area. I was wondering. Since it is slow here in Arizona, would it be best to hold off and wait till we get to Tennessee. And start fresh. Because getting bookings here is slow, people hardly have heard of PL here. The ladies at my starter show, havent. I have a rebooked show, maybe on the 1st. But she hasn't really said yes, because she was in a car accident, and is ok. Just brused. So she told me possbily the 1st of Oct. IF she does, should I go ahead and book her show, or just wait. That way there will be no haning orders. I do have an outside order of 200.00, waiting for one of the moms where I work pay. Any advice?
Debbie Harrison
100% Soy Bath, Body N Candles
Launching In July!! 10.00 One Time Sign Up Fee.. Reserve Your Spot As A Consultant!!
http://www.naturalbathbodyncandles.com/ ... index.html
I am still adding to this site
The Diva Shoppe
Mineral Makeup, Professional Makeup!! Give your self a make over. Join my team.. Signup are 10.00
http://thedivashoppe.com/store/affiliate.asp?
aff=126
DLuvsCandles

Postby bianca5454 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:16 pm

Hi Christine~
Welcome to HPPN~ :P It's nice to have you here! Congrats on your new biz! I have two girls, ages 11 & 9, and live in Ohio~ I am an associate with Watkins~ Have you heard of Watkins?

I'm looking forward to chatting with you on the board~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby bianca5454 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:18 pm

Hi Debbie~
I wouldn't wait to launch your PL business~ It may be hectic for you with the move and all, and to put it off for that is understandable. But, I wouldn't put it off because things are slow. We are coming into the holiday season. You can still generate online sales (if your company allows it) for other areas. You may also be able to sign someone up to replace you in your current area!

Good luck to you, and keep us posted~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Thanks For Advice

Postby DLuvsCandles » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:00 pm

Thanks! I just don't want these orders I have to turn in to be left hanging, and have the ladies wonder when thier orders are gonna be in. Form the way it looks we are moving very soon. To soon!
Debbie Harrison
100% Soy Bath, Body N Candles
Launching In July!! 10.00 One Time Sign Up Fee.. Reserve Your Spot As A Consultant!!
http://www.naturalbathbodyncandles.com/ ... index.html
I am still adding to this site
The Diva Shoppe
Mineral Makeup, Professional Makeup!! Give your self a make over. Join my team.. Signup are 10.00
http://thedivashoppe.com/store/affiliate.asp?
aff=126
DLuvsCandles

Return to Welcome to our forums!