[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Welcome to the HomePartyPlanNetwork.com Forums!

Welcome to the HomePartyPlanNetwork.com Forums!

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Welcome to the HomePartyPlanNetwork.com Forums!

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to welcome you to the forums and introduce myself. My name is Stephanie, I'm the owner of HomePartyPlanNetwork.com. This site was created to help those looking for a Home Party Plan or Direct Sales business, as well as those looking for ideas on how to grow their home business. We've tried to list many resources on our site to help you with recruiting, coaching your hostesses, booking shows, home party games, and more. If you have any resources that you would like to share with us, please feel free to post them here in the forums under the correct topic or you can email them to me at Stephanie@HomePartyPlanNetwork.com . If we work together, we will all succeed. Also, if there's a topic that you would like added here in the forums, just let me know!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself before posting your ads and remember to only post your ads in the designated spots, all others will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

Stephanie
Last edited by Guest on Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby lovinmybabes » Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:19 pm

Thanks for the resource Stephanie!
Jessica Roberts

Have your cake & eat it too! Little One Letters & Cakes offers Greeting Cakes, personalized occasion letters, party supplies, gift baskets & so much more! Order 5 Greeting Cakes, Get 1 FREE!

Owner, Little One Letters & Cakes
Ind. Dist. of Greeting Cakes #0406003
lovinmybabes

You're Welcome!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:56 am

Hi Jessica,

You're welcome, I hope you learn a lot and meet some great people here too! Thanks for taking such an active role in the boards!

Stephanie

Hello from Australia

Postby becklyl04 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:41 am

I am a mother of two small children and have decided to start my own business from home. I have found this site to be very useful. If you would like to know more just ask me.
becklyl04

Postby Maloneforever » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:46 pm

Dear Stephanie,

I wanted to thank you for developing this website.

I am a mother of three-6, 4 and 9 mos. I am about to sign on with Tupperware and am scared, excited, nervous all in one. One of the main factors in this is that I have NO support from my husband. He doesn't believe that I will make any money from it and he is not willing to watch the kids while I do home shows. The Tupperware manager offered suggestions of having open houses in my home while the kids play out back, doing only catalog shows and I am going to research the fund raising approach. I think fund raising is something I can do with the kids in tow.

With that said, after surfing the web for some advice on whether this type of selling is successful and profitable, I found your site. From the first look, it seemed sincere and genuine. After registering and reading some of the posting, I feel more positive. You guys are giving the support that I need!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that and wish you many blessings in your life.

Kerry Ann Anderson
Maloneforever

Re: welcome to our message boards

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:04 pm

Awesome Site!

Postby Lisa Sayers » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:16 am

Lisa A. Sayers
District Manager, Arbonne International
If you knew what I know about Arbonne, nothing would stop you from doing what I do.
http://www.botanicalyou.com
Lisa Sayers

Welcome to the boards!

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:33 am

Old Pro at Direct Sales

Postby Stephanie » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:21 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Stephanie and I live in the Topeka, KS area. I relocate often due to my husbands job so party plan and direct sales has been my passion for the past 20 years.

I am new to this board but not new to this sight. I love all the great resources that it has to offer us all in the business. I have been in direct sales for a few companies over the past 20 years. I enjoy the opportunity it has to offer us stay at home mothers.

With that siad I am a stay at home mother of two. My children are in school now full time but I still enjoy the career move I made. I recently found Scent-Sations Inc. I sell Mia Bella Gourmet Candles and other natural products. This is a great company and much money to be made with very little efforts and best of all candles sell year round, and everyone loves them. I have been working with my children's schools setting up fundraisers and it's rewards are better than any paycheck. Enough about the business.

I have been married for 17 years now, my oldest is 15 and my youngest is 9. We love animals, we have an exotic bird name Baby, a calico kitten only 6 weeks old her name is Kahlie, and a miniture dapple named Max. We love to camp, fish, and just be outdoors no matter what the tempature.

I am big in Network Marketing and belong to many local networking groups in my area. We relocate often which is one of the reason's I started an in-home business. I started with Avon 20 years ago, and didn't care for the company and it's goals personally. That was my first experience with a in-home company. Until I found Stampin' Up the year I got married, they began the company and I saw it grow quickly. It was all the craze. During the first 4 years of working in that company I say a new growth trend in home improvements beginning, so I worked two companies for quite some time. The Homemaker's Idea Company. I am still very much in love with this company and it's value for women staying home with their families. They have great recruiting campaigns that focus on working around your families schedules, and earning a great income to help financially. Making you feel so needed, loved, and valued. Then about a year ago I found Scent-Sations, and there is no better financial rewards than with this company. There are three ways they impower us, one is retail, as a distributor you work your business not as a party plan but as a direct sales and marketing rep. You can litterally go to local businesses and get them to carry these products, you can set up a business in home or retail to sell the products, you can set up at events and sell inventory, or just take orders. Then there is fundraising. I know many distributors who just do this full time. Visiting schools, setting appointments with PTO and activity directors to set things in motion. The third is of course residuals. (Or commision plans) The first thing I must say is that the compensation is wonderful. You get paid no matter if you personally sell a dime. :roll: WOW> that is huge in party plan industries. Usually you have to meet minimum sales or party requirements before you get this pay level. Well this is not like that. You can consentrate on recruiting or sales, or both, it is up to you.

If party plans are not in your line of specialties than you may wish to look :shock: into this company. I an not recruiting, I am just educating that there are options available. Keep that in mind.

Thanks for the great opportunities shared here on this board.
:D Stephanie Blaker
Topeka, KS
:arrow: www.MyMiaBellaCandle.Scent-Team.com
***Register for FREE candles, FREE samples
:arrow: www.MakeYourHouseAHome.com
***Let me help you make your house a home.
Stephanie

Postby ttbyvicky » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:07 pm

Hello everyone, I just signed up on the site and am so glad. There is a wealth of information on this site.

I am a Romance Enhancement Consultant with Tasteful Treasures. I will be celebrating my two year anniversary with TT in Dec and I can't wait. It has been a wonderful two years. For anyone interested, we have a variety of products to help spice up your love life. We have everything from lotions to lingerie, candles to massage products, books and dvd's to toys.

I do in-home parties and outside orders primarily for the metro DC area but I do travel so if you're not close by don't be discouraged. Most likely I am in your area for travel or know someone who is!
:D
If you're interested in having a girls night out, coed party, bachelorette party or bridal shower I am the person for the job! The host the party is FREE, which means I don't charge you anything for me to do a party for you and your guests. All you have to do is invite your friends, sit back, relax and earn your free product!

I'm offering a lot of specials and discounts right now so feel free to email me if you're interested. I can be reached at ttbyvicky@yahoo.com
Be sure to ask me about my monthly specials and birthday discounts!

Tasteful Treasures by Vicky
www.tastefultreasures.com
Distributor #1319
TTbyVicky@yahoo.com
(240) 606-2376
ttbyvicky

Kerry

Postby Michelle Slota » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:48 pm

My 7yr old and my 13yr old, one girl, one boy are my biggest supporters. They help me put labels on things and they love to help with all my business. I have taken them to parties and they are a big help. My 7yr old daughter knows more about the business then I do, I think. If I forget to say something she is quick to say tell them about that other thing mom. So let your children get involved. When you start making some money your husband will come around. It does feel nice to be doing something that is yours. Make sure what your selling is something you love and you WILL succed.
Michelle Slota
Independent Consultant
www.bigyellowbox.net/coolcrafts101
all inclusive craft kit for all ages.
Michelle Slota

Hi I just found this site

Postby abbysgifts1 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:39 pm

Hello everyone.
What a great site filled with lots of great information.
My name is Gena and I live in Utah.We just moved here 2yrs ago and I did not know anyone here so I stopped my business in Idaho. I was a consultant for another company.Now I am starting my own it is called Abby`s gifts and home party`s. I am very excited!
I decided to just show a few catalogs around to my husbands co workers and started getting bookings already.I plan on contacting some of the hostess from my other parties in Idaho and see if I can get some bookings there again. I started my website and store front all this in 2 weeks.
I have been reading some of these post and find it very interesting how all of you got started.I think it is great that everyone is so helpful,hope you all have great success.
Gena
www.abbysgifts1.homestead.com
abbysgifts1

Postby fishinforfun » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:08 pm

Hi! My name is Robyn and I have a brand new business called Fishin for Fun (Parties in a box). I'm in Utah. I have 2 kids- one is almost 2 and the other is 5 months. I'm lucky to have a super supportive husband. This is a great site and I hope I can network with a lot of you!
~Mommy Fish
fishinforfun

Postby tonja » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:07 pm

Hi Robyn
Welcome to the forum , glad to have you join us!
I have never heard of your Biz before sounds cute
Best of luck to you
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby fishinforfun » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:55 pm

You've probably never heard of mine because right now it's just little ol' me. I started it in September.
~Mommy Fish
fishinforfun

Next

Return to Welcome to our forums!