[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New From Tucson Arizona

New From Tucson Arizona

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

New From Tucson Arizona

Postby DLuvsCandles » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:18 pm

Hello, I am very new to Partylite. I get my kit, and will be having my first show on the 17th. Wish me luck! I am nervous yet very excited about starting this up. If you have any tips and ideas. Would love to hear them. I hear that I am the only one in my city that is doing this.

Debbie :D
DLuvsCandles

hi

Postby homemaker » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:39 pm

Hello and welcome!!! You are lucky to be the only rep in your city. Do the people in your area know about PL?
The best tip I could ever give anyone is HAVE FUN!!! :D Your guests ,and hostess will notice ,and you would be surprised how that will help you in every aspect of your business. If you begin to get nervous just tell them
"This is my first show with PL,but we are going to have ton of fun.
In my neighborhood someone is ALWAYS have a Pl show. The best game I have seen done was the one we did a couple weeks ago.

My candle consultant sent out fliers to all my guests explain that there would be a big drawing at the end of the night. She handed out tickets at my show. There was a few ways we could up our chances.

1. be on time
2 bring a friend=2 tickets
3. book a show2=tickets
4. she asked a few ?'s like (what candles do you trim) etc...
5 After her demo was over she allowed everyone a few minutes to ask ?'s ,and for every ? you got a ticket.
6. put your order in that night=2 tickets
She ended the drawing after everyone ordered.
I was a prize of 6 votives and 6 tealites.
Good luck!!! Let us know how it all goes.
homemaker

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:07 pm

HI Debbie~
Welcome to HPPN~ It's nice to meet you! Good luck in your new biz!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Thank You!

Postby DLuvsCandles » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:39 pm

Thanks! My starter show went very well! I had a great time. It brought in 299.00. I am 50.00 away from getting the kit free. I don't think anyone knows about PartyLite. But some do now! 2 of the girls came, one of them bought a friend, and she did most of the shopping...Ha! My good friend came, and she said she would try and get me some leads. 2 of the moms from where I work came. I work in a DayCare at a fitness center as my reg job. I had 8 there. But 6 ordered. But it is fun! I am going to enjoy it :D A game we played was candle mama, I started out wearing a pink boa, bought at walmart for .58 and If any part of my body came uncrossed like finger or legs, feet. Someone else got to wear the boa, and you gave a prize. My friend got it. A box of tealites.
DLuvsCandles

Return to Welcome to our forums!