[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New from Maryland

New from Maryland

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

New from Maryland

Postby nekolap » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:37 am

Hello All,

My name is NeKola and I'm new to direct selling. I'm a stay-home mom home schooling my 3rd grader and I'm also a consultant for Celebrations by Lillian Vernon(TM).

We will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary in October and I'm so excited. I've only been with Celebrations for 8 months and I'm finding this to be a wonderful experience for me!

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

NeKola
http://www.npermenter23.mycelebrations.biz
NeKola Permenter
Founding Independent Star Consultant
Celebrations by Lillian Vernon (TM)
Office: (301) 577-9179
Cell: (202) 329-2295

In every season there is always a reason to celebrate!!
nekolap

Postby tonja » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:43 pm

Hi and Welcome to the forum
Your name is really cool - never seen any like it !
it is great that you are so excited about what you sell - this really helps alot your customers will feel it!
Good Luck
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:58 pm

Hi NeKola~
Welcome to HPPN~ It's nice to meet you. I have two girls, ages 11 & 9. I live in Ohio and I am an associate with Watkins Products~ Have you heard of Watkins?

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby ravish30 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:45 am

Hi NeKola

Welcome to the boards!

Shelly
ravish30

Return to Welcome to our forums!