[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - So glad I signed up!

So glad I signed up!

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

So glad I signed up!

Postby Slah_Crystal » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:10 am

I just signed up for a State Directory ad 2 days ago and I already have a party lead today! It was definately well worth it! :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Yeah!!

Postby vegasglitz » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:44 pm

Hi,

Don't you just love the advertising here! I have an AD also and receive leads all the time.

I'm a Bling Slinger for a fun, trendy and very affordable jewelry company and I also sell awesome smelling Bittersweet Candles.

Have a SPaRKliNg Night!

Debbie
Debbie Zack
Independent Candle Consultant
www.mygc.com/debbiezack

The World's Finest Candles in Wick & Wickless
Best of BOTH WORLDS!!
vegasglitz

Postby penny » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:22 pm

Crystal,,, What is a State Directory Ad.,... I'm new here and I would love to place an ad, just don't know where to start. New to the home biz, Thanks,

Penny Definbaugh
Independent Cousultant
Heart Warming Creations
www.myheartwarmingcreations.com/penny
penny

Postby Slah_Crystal » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:14 pm

hello,
You can advertise by going to the home party plan network home page. On the left you will see advertise with us. You just click on that link and it gives you several different options of advertising as well as the State Directory. :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Return to Welcome to our forums!