[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New Heart Warmer (Heart Warming Creations)

New Heart Warmer (Heart Warming Creations)

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

New Heart Warmer (Heart Warming Creations)

Postby penny » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:12 pm

Hi Everyone, I am new to these boards. I would like to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Penny and I am from Baltimore, Maryland. I am an independent consultant for Heart Warming Creations. I sell country and traditional items, for example: candles, plaques, wooden shelves, knick knacks with a country flair.. We have a beautiful catalog.. If you would like to look through it, you can through the magic of the internet, just go to my website at www.myheartwarmingcreations.com/penny. If you wish, you can also order from my site, just click on the "online shopping" button in the top corner. If anyone reading this is from Baltimore, and you would like to host a show, and get a free gift on your show date, email me from my website or reply here and I will call you back... I would love to show you my traveling country store. Thanks for reading,,,,, Penny.
penny

Postby tonja » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:28 pm

Hi Penny and Welcome to the forum !
I have a friend who is with HWC - They have the cutest things ! If I was close to ya, I would have a party - seems there are no HWC gals around here(SE Missouri)
Much success to you
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

HI

Postby penny » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:07 am

Thank you Tonja for replying... If your friend ever stops with the HWC biz... Keep me in mind... you can still order through the website...

Have a great day...
penny

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:49 pm

Hi Penny~ Welcome to the board~ It's nice to have you here~
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Welcome to our forums!