[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi colorful greetings from OH

Hi colorful greetings from OH

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Hi colorful greetings from OH

Postby Michelle Slota » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:05 am

Hi my name is Michelle and I can across this site (some how) and I just think its great. I haven't gotton a chance to look around as much as I want but it does seem like everything you ever wanted to know about home party plans is right here. And if it's not just ask.
I'm a single mom of 3 children, 16,13 and 7. Two boys and a girl. I'm glad my almost 40 baby was at least a girl :)
I have been a single mom for almost 2 yrs and I work part-time as a school health aide and needed to do more. As a very busy mom and bus service, I thought something from home would me my ansewer. I have sold things before and did well but it just wasen't my thing. The baskets or makeup, just was up my ally. Then I saw the Big Yellow Box by Crayola and wanted some more info and someone called and told me what it was all about and WOW here I am, and I'm loving it. It is totally ME. I love crafts, doing them with my kids, have there friends over to do crafts. Making all kinds of memories. And there is nothing like Crayola.
So I became an Independent Consultant. This is a new company Crayola has started and I'm proud to be in on the ground floor and to grow with the company.
I know all you out there feel the same way with what you do, because you love it too.
I'm glad to be a part of this site and want to learn more from others that have done this for longer years then I have.
Can you tell I'm excited!!!!!!!!!
I look forward to meeting some of you.
Thanks
Michelle Slota
Independent Consultant
www.bigyellowbox.net/coolcrafts101
all inclusive craft kit for all ages.
Michelle Slota

Postby allhisblessings » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:09 am

WELCOME!!!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby passion4more » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:28 am

Welcome! I am from Ohio too.. near Cleveland in Mentor. Good luck with your company.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby LorettaA » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:13 pm

Hi Michelle,

I have some BYB products. They are a lot of fun to work with.

Enjoy!
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby tonja » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:58 am

Welcome to the forum !
I am actually giving to four girls - BYB for Christmas - Star Pillows, Off the Hooks and the back packs of coloring supplies ! I also gave some BYB for birthdays ! Such cute products !
Best of Luck to you
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:09 pm

HI Michelle~
Welcome to the board! I am from Ohio too~ NE area~ Where are you from?

I have two girls, ages 11 & 9, and have my own home biz with Watkins Products. Have you heard of Watkins Products? It really is great to have a home biz that offers great income and flexablilty to focus on our families~

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board~
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

The Business

Postby Michelle Slota » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:34 pm

Is looks like you ladys work very hard. It seems alot of the moms sell from more then one company. Does that work out for you, do you find it successful. I am just starting to try to use the internet as a place to sell and I don't know the first place to start. Help!!! You can email me off board if you want to.
I really need to stay home with my children and I have become the bread winner for the family so I need to get things started NOW.
Don't know if I should have my hand in one pot or a few. In some ways I think more post will appeal to more people. I guess to target a larger group.
Michelle Slota
Independent Consultant
www.bigyellowbox.net/coolcrafts101
all inclusive craft kit for all ages.
Michelle Slota

Welcome!

Postby jewelrylady98 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:49 pm

Welcome to the boards!! Good luck to you in your new business!! I look forward to chatting with you more! :D
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Welcome from Sunny Tampa, Florida!

Postby Colleen Happy Labels » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:02 pm

Welcome from Sunny Tampa, Florida! I am Colleen Sullivan, founder of Happy Labels Personalized Stationery. We have a network of Independent Consultants who work at home. I look forward to getting to know you!
Colleen Sullivan
Happy Labels
colleen@happylabels.com

Colleen Happy Labels

Return to Welcome to our forums!