[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi from Illinois!

Hi from Illinois!

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Hi from Illinois!

Postby glsirois » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:43 pm

Hi everybody,
My name is Ginger.
My Husband, our Daughter and I moved here from Largo, FL in June of 1999.
We are hoping to move back South soon.
My Husband's father needs to have a valve in his heart replaced, and has been putting it off for a year now.
He takes care of his Mother who is in an assisted care facility (but really needs full time care), and his wife who has to be on oxygen 24/7.
We really need to be closer, so we can help out.
So I'm hoping to build my home-based business fast.
I went to school for Accounting and got hired right out of school, but lost my job a year later (office politics).
I sent out tons of resumes and had a lot of interviews, but no one seemed to want to hire me.
So, I found a work from home business.
I love being my own boss, and I hope I am successful in it.
Wish me luck!
:) Ginger

glsirois

Postby LuvMyJewelry » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:05 pm

Hi Ginger!

Working from home is an awesome way to earn a living. I have a great job, but put more time into my home business.... :D
LuvMyJewelry

Postby tonja » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:52 pm

Hello and Welcome to the forum
Best of Luck in ALL you do!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby allhisblessings » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:34 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend & Stuff N Snuggle animal/doll kits, GREETING CAKES, Kandie Kisses, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you! :D :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Return to Welcome to our forums!