[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Just joined the forum

Just joined the forum

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Just joined the forum

Postby crikster6 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:00 pm

Hi everyone! I've been getting the Home Party Plan Newsletter for months, and love it! So many great ideas and I love seeing what types of companies are out there. I haven't had time to visit this forum before now and just joined it.

I've been married to the love of my life for 20 years, have a 14 year old son, a 16 year old daughter, 3 lizards, 3 turtles, fish, two big, funny dogs and two crazy cats! I'm in my mid 40's and have worked in direct sales off and on since I was in my 20's. Sometimes successful/sometimes not. I really just love the quality of most direct sales products and absolutely adore being able to buy my (and my family's) stuff at discount! I work full time in retail as a trainer- train new employees/support for various departments/etc. Presently I'm a rep/distributor for several companies. Melaleuca, Leaving Prints, Weekenders and Plantmakers. I don't have time for parties...got to spend time with my family before they're grown up and gone! I just love to shop from home and get great items that other people don't have!

Anyway, just wanted to say hey and am looking forward to seeing what new company's will start up this year!
Crystal
So much fun stuff! Find out more...
crikter6@yahoo.com
Weekenders, Leaving Prints, Melaleuca, Plantmakers
crikster6

Postby tonja » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:35 am

Hello and Welcome
Glad to have you join in
Best of Luck in ALL you do!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby glsirois » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:55 am

Welcome!
Glad you found the time to come here and join the fun.
Best of luck with your businesses.
:) Ginger

glsirois

thanks!

Postby crikster6 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:33 am

Tonja & Ginger,
Thanks for the welcome! This seems to be a great forum to hang out in! Crystal
crikter6@yahoo.com
crikster6

Postby allhisblessings » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:48 am

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

hi Angie!

Postby crikster6 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:49 pm

thanks for the welcome, Angie! Wow! Mom to 5, almost 6 children. I'm sure it's a handfull! A wonderful handful though; sometimes I wish I had more, but my two are keeping me busy. Do your kids help you with your business'? I'm finding it a great learning experience for mine, handling money, sales techniques, etc.
Crystal
crikter6@yahoo.com
crikster6

Postby allhisblessings » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:44 pm

Yes they do! :D They love to EAT the products, LOL :lol: just kidding.

They do help...some can help with more important things while others help with packing/shipping etc.

They love to help when daddy brings home items to sell on eBay! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:45 am

Hi Crystal~
I see this post is a little older, but I do want to say Welcome :P to the board! I too have been married for 20 years! I also have two girls, ages 12 & 9 as well as a wonderful home business with Watkins Products~

It really is nice to be able to be part of DS for many reasons, even if just for the personal discount. That was how I got started. Since then, I have ventured out into building my business and have loved every minute of it/

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby jewelrylady98 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:00 am

Welcome to the boards! I look forward to chatting more! :D
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Return to Welcome to our forums!