[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - RE: NEW MEMBER

RE: NEW MEMBER

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

RE: NEW MEMBER

Postby tealightvc » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:42 pm

Hello,
My name is Valerie and I am a Married SAHM to a 1 year old little man Espen. He is a hnad full but we have fun all day long!!!!!! Very lucky form what I hear he is very good boy!!

I am a consultant for Creative Memories scrapbook, Partylite and Tupperware, wish to be on my list, let me know. I will be kicking off my starter show in march for Tupperware, as soon as I find a consultant for me to sign up under!!!!!!! Want to order or book, email me and I will put you on the invite list.
tealightvc@yahoo.com
Candle Consultant
Excellent biz opportunities and fundraising
tealightvc

Postby tonja » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:48 am

Hello Valerie
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you stay busy
I too am with Tupperware, as well as Enchanted Potions, Kat's Coffee & More.., and Greeting Cakes
I have just started looking into some candle Biz as well
Plus I work FT outside the home
Hope to chat and share ideas with you
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby glsirois » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:16 am

Welcome!
I hope you enjoy it here.
Best of luck with your businesses.
:) Ginger

glsirois

Postby bianca5454 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:45 pm

Hi Valerie~
Welcome to the board! I bet you keep busy with all those home biz's and chasing aroung you little man!

I live in Ohio with my two girls and hubby of 20 years! I have my home biz with Watkins Products! Have you heard of Watkins?

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Welcome to our forums!