[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello fron Edmonton, Alberta CANADA

Hello fron Edmonton, Alberta CANADA

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Hello fron Edmonton, Alberta CANADA

Postby TDJ » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:37 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to say Hello. I am looking into becoming a consultant for "Signature Homestyles". My appt to meet with a rep is tomorrow night. I live in Edmonton Alberta-just for the part 4 years-but am originally from British Columbia. Is there anyone else here from Western Canada??

I have a full time job already - but like the idea of getting some extra spending money. My plan is also that when we have a baby - I can still do this when I'm off work & be bringing in some income. I was debating between "Signature Homestyles", "Home and Gift Collection" and "Home Interiors".

Anyway - hello to you all & good luck selling!

Trina
TDJ

Postby tonja » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:14 pm

Hi Trina
Welcome to the forum,glad to have you join us
Iam in Missouri, I too work FT outside the home, but have a few Home Biz that I do mostly Craft Shows, Fairs,etc with - I hope that one day I can stay home and work only on these and work when I want!
I know that it is hard to decide what to go with, when there are so many GREAT Home Biz avail - think hat is why I am with so many LOL And I keep thinking of adding others I really like Celebrations by Lillian Vernon - have a Rep I order from she lives in New Mexico and they have 2 GREAT sign ups at thie time, but... I do not know if I want to add another at the moment
Best of luck to you, be certain to post back, let us know how things went and what you have decided to go with !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:37 pm

Hi Trina~
Welcome to the board! It's so nice to meet you!

I live in Ohio with my two girls and hubby of 20 yrs. I am with Watkins Products and I truely enjoy having my own home biz. I love the fact that Watkins is consumable products as re-orders are frequent!

I also work part time outside of the home, but since I am witht the school system, I am off for the Summer.

Make a list of pros and cons of all the companies you are looking at. Maybe that will help you determine which one will work best for you.
Also be sure to ask LOTS of questions!

Good luck in your decision and do keep us posted!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Welcome to our forums!