[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi. New here!

Hi. New here!

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Hi. New here!

Postby mishellbell » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:01 pm

Hello, this is Michelle from Austin Texas. I am a wahm of a 14 month old little girl named Shea. My one and only for now! :D I am very interested in getting to know new people and research all the resources available on this website. Hope you are all having a great fathers day weekend.
mishellbell

Postby tonja » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:36 am

Hello Michelle and Welcome
Glad that you have joined us
There is alot of info shared here and many great people

My Dad(only parent left- Mom passed a little over a year) is coming over later then he and I (my brothers have to work)are going to a festival(I really should have had a booth set up and be selling there LOL) then he wants to eat at this BBQ place that opened recently, figure it will be packed, if there is time and things cooperate I might surprise him and take him to the Zoo
We use to come here(Missouri) on vacation and never got there, he commented the other day that even though we have moved here (been almost 10years)he still has not made it up there, soo..
Best of Luck in your Biz- Look forward to chatting with you
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby Princess Michelle » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:37 am

Hi Michelle, I'm Michelle too! Welcome! :D
Princess Michelle

Thanks

Postby mishellbell » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:27 pm

Hi Tonja, I hope you have a good time at the festival, and are able to take him to the zoo. I love going to the zoo myself, childish maybe, but hey why not! lol. Plus it works out my daughter loves animals. She has some sort of rapport with them too. she starts chattering and they always come over to the cage by her and make noises and stare at her. So either they want to eat her (hope not! lol) or she is telling them some sort of secret lol. I was sorry to hear about your mother, but its great you have your father especially on this day.

Hi Princess Michelle nice to meet you.

Good luck to you both and hope to get to know more about ya'll.
Michelle
mishellbell

Postby soylightvicki » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:13 pm

Welcome! You'll find lots of great info on this site!

Take care!
soylightvicki

Postby christina » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:24 pm

Hi Michelle and welcome!

You really have found a great site, not only in the message board, but in the main part of the site as well. When I started in direct sales this site was a life saver! :D
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby ccarroll » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:21 pm

HI michelle,
It is great to meet you!!

Chris
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:21 pm

Hi Michelle~
Welcome to HPPN~ It's so nice to meet you! I live in Ohio (not as hot as TX), and have two girls, ages 12 & 9. I also have my own home biz with Watkins products!

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby LOVESILVER » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:55 pm

Welcome Michelle,

Look forward to chatting with you and passing on info about your products!!!

Julie
Hermosa Sterling
www.hermosasterling.com
LOVESILVER

Postby valentine21463 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:04 pm

Hi Michelle, nice to meet you.
What a pretty name to name your baby! Shea. :)
It's so important to do your research when looking for a home biz. It's great that you're doing that! :wink:
Looking forward to chatting with you.
Have a great day!
valentine21463

Thank you

Postby mishellbell » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:07 pm

Hi Melanie and everyone else,
I have been on vacation and have not been by here in a few days lol,
Thank you for saying that about her name. I Love it. I swear though I still look at it as the hardest decision I have made LOL :D It took me forever to decide on a name that I liked and ofcourse the combo with the middle name LOL anyway thanks to everyone for welcoming me
Much Appreciated!!
mishellbell

Return to Welcome to our forums!