[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New to this site and so excited!

New to this site and so excited!

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

New to this site and so excited!

Postby april213 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:23 pm

I started selling lia sophia Jewelry in November 2006. I live in West Allis, Wisconsin. I'm married to a wonderful man and we have a beautiful daughter. About 6 months after my daughter was born I miscarried and fell deep into PPD. Everything was falling apart around me and I needed to find an outlet to get myself back to the happy person that I missed so dearly. I needed to socialize with 'the adult world' and honestly I needed to help my family financially, too. We went from two full time incomes down to one and it didn't take long for our savings to disappear. I had gone to a lia sophia show a few years back and didn't really think much of it. But this last time was different. I was at a different point in my life; broke, sad and missing my old self. We all know timing is everything. This time I saw how the jewelry made people feel and I actually had a really fun time myself. I was laughing, trying on jewelry and socializing. I loved every minute of it! So, I asked a few questions and realized it was a no-brainer. It was only $150 to start for over $1,000 of jewelry and all the tools and supplies were included. I talked to my husband and he was super skeptical, just as I knew he would be. He knew I needed something. If it didn't work out, again, it was only $150 and I could keep the jewelry. Well, I made $1500 cash in my first 3 weeks and I've been IN LOVE ever since. There have been ups and downs, that's just business. But most importantly I'm back to smiling and laughing again! I have found that sense of accomplishment I needed. I'm working for my own money and I know who I am again. I can proudly say I'm an accomplished business owner, wife and mother. The Ladies on my team and at my shows are an absolute joy to be around. I believe with all my heart that this opportunity has given me the strength to live my dream. My dream of being home with my daughter and to honestly say I LOVE MY JOB.

We all have our own personal "WHY"
So I like to ask.... "WHY NOT"
We all have a "WHY"
So, I like to ask "WHY NOT"

lia sophia jewelry
www.liasophia.com/april213
april213

Postby smjdapp » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:24 am

Welcome to the forums!!!
~Shawn

Shawn Dapp
Tastefully Simple - Team Leader
smjdapp@aol.com
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/sdapp
Whether you're looking for extra income, more time with your family or a way to meet new people, contact me today to learn more about starting your own Tastefully Simple business!!!
smjdapp

Postby taraburner » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forum!
enjoy,
Tara
taraburner

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:30 pm

Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby ravish30 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:50 am

Welcome to the forum!!!
ravish30

Postby AvParties4u » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:11 pm

Hello :) Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u

Postby soylightvicki » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:40 am

Welcome to the forums! I have suffered with minor PPD, and the owner and founder of the company I'm with had severe PPD. It is a nasty, nasty thing to have - I'm glad to hear you are doing better now!
soylightvicki

Postby MadisonsMommy » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:39 pm

MadisonsMommy

Return to Welcome to our forums!