[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Massachusetts ~

Hello from Massachusetts ~

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

Hello from Massachusetts ~

Postby Suzanne128 » Sat May 29, 2004 8:38 am

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the group - my name is Suzanne, I live in central Massachusetts and I represent Two Sisters Gourmet. I look forward to meeting you all and sharing ideas!

Have a gourmet day!
Suzanne Stelmak
Gourmet Consultant
http://www.twosistersgourmet.net/suzanne

Suzanne128

Postby angienewton » Sat May 29, 2004 12:37 pm

Hello Suzanne and Welcome,

Glad to have you here! We look forward to getting to know you better.
~Angie~

angienewton

Postby homepartygirl » Sun May 30, 2004 6:25 pm

Hello Suzanne...and welcome!

I am with Home and Garden Party and I just simply love direct sales!!

Hope to get to know more about you soon!

Crystal
-:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ My job's a party... -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* what's yours like?
homepartygirl

Re: Hello from Massachusetts ~

Postby rach24 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:02 pm

rach24

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:54 pm

Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Hi!

Postby Rosalee » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:58 pm

Rosalee

Postby SweetBerrySue » Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:55 pm

Fellow MA mom here!!! I am from New Bedford, about one hour south of Boston right on the southeast coast of the state. Glad to "meet" all of you!
Sue
Founding Consultant ID#F0605.017
Sweet Berry Designs
www.sweetberrydesigns.net/senos
Come join a GREAT team!
www.theberrybunch.net
SweetBerrySue

Postby Linda Walsh » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:59 pm

Hi MA ladies :D !
I'm from Cape Cod. It's so nice to hear from other WAHM in my area.
Cheers!
Linda
Linda Walsh/Team Leader
The Traveling Vineyard
~Drink Wine & Make Money~
linwalsh50@comcast.net
www.winetastingsrus.com
Linda Walsh

Postby Nancy » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:20 pm

Hi Suzanne. I am new, too, just found this board yesterday. I am in Canada with Epicure Selections.
Nancy Watts
Nancy

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:00 am

Hi All Mass ladies!

Hello to Linda Walsh - Traveling Vinyard on the Cape
Hello to Sue - Sweet Berry Designs in New Bedford
Hello to Rachel - Private Quarters in TN but from Northbridge, MA
and
Hello to Suzanne Stelmack - Two Sisters Gourmet in central MA

Funny that Rachel comes from Northbride, I live in Sutton and on the move to Northbridge as soon as our house is done!

I'm glad to find some other direct sales ladies on this site from Mass.. I am interested in vendor fairs and networking opportunities and would love to chat with you all!

Have a fun day! :P
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Hello Suzanne and all Ladies from MA

Postby CandleJen » Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:31 pm

I am too in MA. I live in Attleboro. Not too many consultants of any kind in my area. Wish there were. If you are, please let me know. I am a partylite consultant for about 4 months and a struggling one too. But not giving up. Welcome Suzanne.
Partylite Consultant
Jen Cameron
candlejen@hotmail.com
CandleJen

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:11 am

Hi Jen
Congrats on starting up your business and I hope it does well for you! I'm not too far from you (love the Emerald Square mall, haven't been in a while!)
I hope you find the help & support here that you need for your business!
Have a great day :P
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Welcome to our forums!