[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Guest List

Guest List

Share your best tips on coaching hostesses!

Postby pookeybearsmom » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:56 pm

what I do is put in a shhet of avery address labels (like you can use for the computer) Then the hostess can eigther print them on the computer or she can hand write them. But it makes the invitations so easy for me cause all i have to do is peal and stick! :)
pookeybearsmom

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:33 pm

Hi there

I have a simple "Guest List" sheet that I give with my hostess pack. It is a simple word document for the hostess to fill in the name, address and phone number of the guests. I give a SASE with it and it works out well. I always give her a date to have it back to me.

I then type those into word & use the labels, I agree, it is so easy to use labels and then I always have the guest list at easy access. This is good to print & bring to the party with you. You can highlight the people that didn't come & encourage the hostess to follow up w/ them to increase her sales.

Also, for the computer literate hostesses, I simply email her a label template with the 1st label filled in with her info and request she complete it and email it back to me by a certain date. Works well!

Best of luck! :D
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby jewelryladi » Thu May 24, 2007 9:35 pm

I give her a photo copy of a guest list but invite her to send it via e-mail so I can use the avery labels. If she doesn't, I have to type some names. Big whoop. Beats hand-writing them any day!
jewelryladi

Return to Hostess Coaching Tips