[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Are you keeping your hostess excited about her party right u

Are you keeping your hostess excited about her party right u

Share your best tips on coaching hostesses!

Are you keeping your hostess excited about her party right u

Postby slumberchristen » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:10 pm

Are you keeping your hostess excited about her party right up till it is time? Are you always offering her the opportunity to be in this business.

What ever type of hostess coaching you are doing you can still keep your hostess excited with an email. Here is an example of one that I send to my hostess once a week on top of the 4-3-2 mailers to keep her excited about her party and to always let her know how much she can be making

Example:
ARE YOU READY TO BE TOP HOSTESS
FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE??
WIN a $75 gift certificate just being the top hostess!!!

JUNE is here. Are you ready for YOUR party coming up? Below are some helpful tips to make sure your party is a HIT!!!! If you have any questions let me know.

Here are the hostesses for JUNE

Michelle
Laci/Barbra
Patti/Rhonda
Melissa
Tabetha
Tiffany
Tami
Amanda
Melissa
Michelle
Jill
Heather
Lisa
Karen
Ana
Syrid

Do all the tips below and you are insured to have a GREAT party!!!
Remember TOP hostess receives a $75 gift certificate.

DID YOU KNOW: If you had been the distributor who had done all the parties for the month of MAY you would have made (whatever you total sales were) as you Pay Check!! CAN you use an extra (figure what she would have made) a month working (how ever many days you worked that month) 10 days out of the month??
ASK me how TODAY!!!!!

Are you ready to have a good time? Are you ready to have a successful party?
Well have no fear I am here to help you do just that, have a successful party!!! Do you want a $100 in free product or $200 in free product? Either one I can help you get.

Here are some helpful tips to make your party a success:

1) Make sure you passed out ALL your invitations and tell everyone to bring along a friend or 5.
2) Pass around the extra catalogs for outside orders. Remember if you get $200 in outside orders before I get there you will receive $20 to start you party
3) Print off and pass around the Raffle sheet get it ALL filled up, collect the money and one lucky girl will walk away with how ever much money was COLLECTED in FREE product. This is to help you with even more free stuff. Get the entire raffle sheet filled up and you get another item 40% off
4) Make reminder phone calls days before your show. Tell all your guest the party starts 30 min before it does so that your guest is on time.
5) TOP HOSTESS for the month will receive a $75 gift certificate.

Doing all 4 of these things will insure you a BIG shopping spree. Make your "Wish List" now cause your not gonna want to miss out on on your BIG shopping spree of all the goodies you want to get.

If you have any questions about your party or how to get more girls there please feel free to email or call me anytime.
It is my job to help you have the best party you can.

Rememember if you have a party schedule for the weekday (Sun-Thurs) there is a 15 girl minimal, weekend party (Fri & Sat) 20 girl minimal. If this cant be met ask a friend to co-host with you. I am sure she knows 10 girls and you know 10 girls and look your attendance is covered. If the minimal can not be met I will have to reschedule you. I have ladies on a waiting list just waiting for a date.
Thanks for understanding.
This is to INSURE you a $100 FREE shopping spree and to HELP me pay my bills.
Does this sound fair?

If you have ever thought about doing what I do NOW is the time to start looking into it. I am here to help you get your business started. Let me know how I can HELP!!!

If you are not emailing your hostess to keep her excited WHY NOT? She is your #1 recruit even if she says oh no I am not interested. Let her know how this business can help her all the time..
Christen
The Slumber Party Gal!
http://www.SlumberPartiesbyChristen.com
I LOVE What I Do, You Can TOO!
slumberchristen

Return to Hostess Coaching Tips