[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hostess pack

Hostess pack

Share your best tips on coaching hostesses!

Hostess pack

Postby bubbles32 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:00 pm

what would you suggest to put in a hostess pack. do you use a folder? any help would be great
bubbles32

Postby soylightvicki » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:29 pm

I use a manila envelope for my hostess packets. Here are some things I include in my packet:

1. Hostess Product Wish List
2. Guest List: chart with name, phone number or email, address, and a column for yes/no so she can keep this by the phone to get the RSVP's written down as they come in.
3. Current Hostess Program
4. Order Forms and a Catalog for outside orders
5. Information on becoming a Consultant
6. My business card

I think that is it. One important thing is to make sure your name and contact information are on every page you put in the hostess packet. That way if she loses all or some of the packet she'll still be able to get in touch with you.

Hope this helps!
soylightvicki

Postby jewelryladi » Thu May 24, 2007 9:33 pm

Also current specials!

I generally use a folder, but the last time I did it I couldn't find my BIG folders so I had to paperclip it all together. I'm concerned she didn't see everything (some pieces of paper are very small) and don't think it looks as professional.
jewelryladi

Return to Hostess Coaching Tips