[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Increase your bookings

Increase your bookings

Share your best tips on booking home parties!

Increase your bookings

Postby Sharongene » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Shari Hudspeth has a game called the dice game. how it works. 11 envelopes in my hand. inside each envelope is a care. some of the cards say "win a prize", some say, "book a show" and one says, "Grand prize"! Tonight the grand prize is...(whatever you have chosen)

If you choose to play, you'll roll the dice and whatever number you roll, i'll give you the corresponding envelope! Now here's the rules. if you "win a prize"...you have to take the prize. If you win the "grand prize you have to take the grand prize. If you win "book a show" you have to book a show!

then after everyone has place (this is option but effective) say "Don't open your envelopes yet. I have another chance for you. if you choose to book a show before you open your envelope, you can have the grand prize for sure, once your show is held! Plus whatever is in your envelope! then go around the room and ask each individual again, would you like to book a show and get the grand prize for sure!

Deal or no Deal is similar. I believe it is similar to the envelope game from Karen Phelps.
At Private Quarters, We Make The Beds Where Dreams Begin!!!
Affordable luxury linens and accessories for your bed and bath
Cheryl L. Little Comfort Consultant #5308
www.privatequarters.net/Little
(405) 245-5417
Sharongene

Re: Increase your bookings

Postby dkelley77 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 pm

I am looking forward to using this at my next show!
My Tastefully Simple Website www.tastefullysimple.com/web/dkelley1
My BeautiControl Facebook www.tinyurl.com/beauticontrol
My Tastefully Simple Facebook www.tinyurl.com/tastefullysimplefacebook
dkelley77

Return to Booking Tips