New Booking Idea

Share your best tips on booking home parties!

New Booking Idea

Postby Desteb » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:27 pm

One of the ideas that came up at our group gathering was when you go to do one of your parties have a couple of hostess refreshment packages to hand out. They can include brownie mix and ice tea, or some other dessert and beverage. Let the guests at the show know you are offering these for anyone who will book a show. That way they don't have to worry about going shopping for refreshments. I have not personally tried this, but the gals that have swear by it..

Tomboydebe
Tomboy Tools Consultant
www.tomboytools.info/debe
debe@tomboytools.info
Desteb

Postby ilovecharms » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

I tried something that was very successful. I had some nice bracelets that had been discontinued (you can use anything really) that I offered to the people that booked that night IF I got 3 bookings. I had them wrapped in cellophane and looking pretty. It was a big group, otherwise I don't think I would have gotten 3. The first girl who booked started bugging the others so she could have a bracelet. I got 3 bookings and they all held because they received the bracelet at their own party. It was easy because the guests wanted those free bracelets!

It's worth a try! Maybe you could offer a discount for the 3 that booked.

Gerri'
Charm Bracelets and Jewelry make Beautiful Gifts!

Sterling Silver Charms and Jewelry

Capture life's special moments with charms!

http://www.charmedmoments.com/?consultantid=584
ilovecharms

Return to Booking Tips