[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Lucky Squares Game

Lucky Squares Game

Share your best games for home parties!

Lucky Squares Game

Postby rach24 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:53 pm

Hi Ladies,

Would you like to add an instant $100 to your parties? Ok here's a game that's similar to like a football pool. Basically you have 50 squares (minimum) You have your guests and or people who cannot make it but want to join in on the fun buy a square or more for $2.00 a square. You put their name on the squares they buy. Fill at least 50 and there's a $100 shopping spree for the winner (they only pay tax and shipping)...fill more then the prize is bigger! People seem to love raffle games. You don't pull the name until the orders are all in. You can sell them to people who cannot attend since attendance is not mandatory to play. I cut out all the squares and put them in a shoe box and draw at the very end of the party. Good luck!

Rachel Nighan
Private Quarters, Independent Consultant
rach24

hi

Postby homemaker » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:55 pm

I have heard of this game before.I have heard of it used to purchase a small item,but it works both ways.Kinda like an extra person getting benefits . I will try it,thanks!!!
homemaker

that is an awesome idea

Postby *Jodi* » Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:08 pm

that is an awesome idea for a game i think it could make out well
*Jodi*

Games

Postby Leddy » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:04 am

Hi Rachal,

Great game! I would love to email you and give you a possible lead. Where are you located in Tennessee? I live in Michigan, otherwise I would recruit her. My sister in law lives in Collerville and would be great wit this company. I just sent my contract in Friday and I am very excited. New to direct sales, but felt the product and the company was so great, I wanted to be a part.

Lori Eddy
Leddy

Postby rach24 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:56 am

rach24

lucky squares game

Postby justme » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:04 am

This sounds like an excellent idea!
But what happens if your hostess can only get say, 3 people to buy a square then what? Some lucky winner gets a $6 shopping spree? I would love to try this game but I fear low sales and then I wouldn't be able to get the next hostess to do it at her show. What solutions do you have for that problem?
justme

Postby rach24 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:50 am

never had that problem but if in that case you just refund the money.... usually people will buy at least a couple of squares if not 5 or more..... depends on the people the hostess is asking and of course she can ask people who cannot attend the show. It's really up to the hostess to try and fill all 50 squares. It's a challenge but it automatically adds $100 in retail sales to her show so usually they like the game. Try it. Good luck.

Rachel
rach24

Postby kelltiffa05 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:25 am

I use this with all my hostess and I have had great success with it . I have even had a hostess call me and ask for another copy of it since she filled up the first sheet . You can even do it on your own . I take it with me to all my familys houses when we have get toghethers people dont mind putting out a couple bucks with a chance to win free product. Plus I give it to my Hubby to do once or twice a year at his work and he always filles up the sheet.

I have even heard of people selling them at 5.00 a square and getting 250.00 in free product and doing well with it
Kelly
Creative Memories
Check out mysite for all my upcoming events
www.mycmsite.com/kellyebaugh
kelltiffa05

What an awesome idea

Postby abbysgifts1 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:51 pm

Thanks this sounds like fun and good business,Great idea thanks for sharing.Going to make my squares now.LOL
abbysgifts1

Hello

Postby RMiller005 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:43 pm

Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
http://www.sensaria.com/rosemiller
RMiller005

Return to Home Party Games