[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Car Magnets

Car Magnets

Share your best "online" marketing tips!

Car Magnets

Postby jdmay » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:06 am

Has anyone used the car magnets for advertising? If so, what is your opinion on them? Thanks
jdmay

Postby workathomemommy1080 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:37 am

I haven't used them myself but I can say I do read them when I see them on other cars. If you can find an affordable one, I'd go for it. If I read one on a car and thought I'd have use for the company I would write down the information.

Just make sure it is eye catching, simple and the name and phone number are very large!

There is nothing worse than a sign that can't be read.

I don't remember where, but I've also seen someone selling a business card holder that is magnetic and water proof that you put on your car to go with the magnet.
Cheryl
Work at Home Center- new wah jobs posted weekly
http://wahcenter.blogspot.com/

Sample Gal - Free sign-up until 4/15/08
http://www.samplegal.com/members/wildrose/index.html

Mineral Girlz - Only $25 to sign-up
http://www.mineralgirlz.com/members/wildrose/index.html
workathomemommy1080

Car Vinyl Lettering

Postby Cheri » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Our company carries vinyl lettering that can be applied to walls and also automobiles. You can custom design whatever you want and it is easy to apply to your car. Check it out at www.uppercaseliving.com and go to the Customer Corner. Enter my Demonstrator ID: 653750 and Token: Larson. You can choose any of the premade designs for your walls or to design a custom piece for your car, go to MyDesign Center and try playing with over 50 different typetyles and 30 different colors. Enjoy!

Cheri Larson
Independent Demonstrator
Uppercase Living
Cheri

car magnets

Postby kaylaledford » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 am

Kayla Ledford
Independent BeautiControl Consultant
www.beautipage.com/kaylaledford
kaylaledford

Postby Darlene » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:40 pm

~Darlene~