The Pope's Tour

We all work hard running our direct sales/party plan businesses. There are days when its tough and you just need a break... a diversion...some HUMOR!

The Pope's Tour

Postby Deb » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:45 pm

The Pope had just finished a tour of the East Coast and was taking a limousine to the airport. Having never driven a limo, he asked the chauffeur if he could drive for awhile. Well, the chauffeur knew he couldn't say no to the Pope, so he climbed into the back of the limo while the Pontiff took the wheel.
The Pope proceeded to hop on Route 95 and started accelerating to see what the limo could do. He had the limo to about 90 miles per hour when, WHAM!, the friendly blue lights of the State Police appeared in his mirror.

The Pope pulled over and the trooper came to his window. The trooper instantly saw who it was and figured it would be better if he called in for procedure. The trooper radioed in and asked for the chief:

"I've got a REALLY important person pulled over and I need to know what to do." The chief replied,

"Who is it, not Ted again?"

"No," said he trooper, "even more important."

"Oh no, have you pulled the Governor over?"

"No, even more important."

"Whoa! Don't tell me you've pulled over the President?!"

"No, more important," replied the trooper.

"Who could be more important than the President?!" screams the chief.

"I don't know who it is," says the trooper. "All I know is he's got the Pope as his chauffeur...."
Deb

Return to Funny Jokes!