25,000 NEW Leads AND SECRET SOFTWARE that will BOOST YOUR BI

If you have a specific product for sale, feel free to post an ad here for that product, but no work at home ads in this topic please. Thank you.

25,000 NEW Leads AND SECRET SOFTWARE that will BOOST YOUR BI

Postby wahservicesetc » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:13 am

25,000 NEW Leads AND SECRET SOFTWARE that will BOOST YOUR BIZ. (PCLS)THIS WEEKEND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>> THIS WEEKEDN ONLY! BUY A LEAD PACKAGE AND GET SOME FREE SECRET SOFTWARE THAT WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW!

YOU ARE GETTING A PACKAGE OF LEADS PLUS THE SOFTWARE VALUED AT OVER $5,000 FOR ONLY $200! PLUS YOU WILL MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK!

HURRY! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

Over 25,000 NEW Leads that will BOOST Your Biz. (PCLS)
Price Reduced- Over 25,000 NEW LEADS (PCLS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was selling them for $500 but I will accept $200 via paypal.

Would you like 25,000 Leads for your business? Brand NEW
Would you like over 25,000 leads for your business? All of these leads were collected this week and were opt in and scrubbed to guarantee freshness.

I will sell all of them for $200.00. Paypal only. You can have email only or email and home mailing address and first and last name.

If you have any questions email me at: ne777@hotmail.com >> (ne777 @ hotmail. com)with 25K leads in subject line.

Or go ahead and purchase them thru paypal @ ne777@hotmail.com >> (ne777 @ hotmail. com)

You WILL BOOST YOUR BUSINESS with these leads. Sky rocket your business and sign ups before Christmas! You can use these leads to sell items, get biz op signups and more.

I am a work at home mom that has dealt with leads for seven years. You won't find prices this low for high quality leads such as these are.

Please contact me at the above email.

Thanks!
wahservicesetc

Return to Products for sale