[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - FREE Candle Samples :)

FREE Candle Samples :)

If you know of a great freebie or are having a contest where you are giving products away, feel free to post an ad here, but no work at home ads in this topic please. Thank you.

FREE Candle Samples :)

Postby iluvsoycandles » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:40 pm

Hi, I am a SAHM and I LOVE candles. I have found a wonderful business that truly treats its distributors like family! I sell candles, but NOT any kind of candle. These are Gourmet Handpoured All Natural Candles!! Here are just a few of the things that set it apart from the the other competition and make them the HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE:

** 99% Soot Free - no black mess in your home or lungs!! **
** They contain NO paraffin**
** They are made from a 100% ALL NATURAL blend of soy and veg wax **
** They are double wicked for even burning and maximum scent release **
** They smell as delicious from the top till the bottom **
** Over 90+ scents to choose from!

Soy candles are the wave of the future!! Get in on this ground floor opportunity!! You will see that these really do sell themselves!!

Check out my yahoo group and see what real people have said about my candles!!!
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/freecandlegift

Unsure if this is the right opportunity for you?

:lol: I would love to send you some FREE Samples of our candles!!!

Just send me your name and address and I promise I wont share any of your info with anyone!!
Jennifer Sanchez
Diamond Team Leader
877-652-5039
~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~

Love Candles? Hate Soot?
www.soyscentiments.com
iluvsoycandles

Return to Contests and Freebies