[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - WIN a FREE $304 anti aging set

WIN a FREE $304 anti aging set

If you know of a great freebie or are having a contest where you are giving products away, feel free to post an ad here, but no work at home ads in this topic please. Thank you.

WIN a FREE $304 anti aging set

Postby passion4more » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:41 am

December Holiday Drawing!

Just in time for your winter dry skin! The first 25 people to purchase the Awaken Bath Salts for only $28 (includes ship/tax) and will be entered into a drawing for a FREE NutriMinC RE9 Anti-aging System! The retail value is $304! The NutriMinC® RE9 System includes: The Hydrating Wash, Balancing Toner, SPF8 Day Crème, Corrective Eye Crème, Facial Serum Day & Night, Night Crème and the Transforming Lift. That's SEVEN products FREE! And... you get the awesome Awaken Sea Salt Scrub! Order two... one for a gift for a friend and get two chances to win! Email me to enter!! Let me know if you have any questions!!

AWAKEN: CONFIDENCE, DETERMINATION, ENTHUSIASM, VITALITY

Yellow, the color of the sun, reflects its power in the Awaken products that fill your senses each morning with an aroma that is full of life. Arbonne’s awaken essential oil blend is formulated with lemon oil for vitality, toning and freshness plus coriander that leaves you feeling joyful and happy.

Awaken Sea Salt Scrub

The exfoliating action of this sea salt scrub — enhanced with the Awaken Essential Oil Blend — sloughs away dead surface cells revealing brighter, healthier-looking skin. Proprietary Blend: Awaken Essential Oil Blend Key Ingredients: Avocado and sweet almond oils Skin Types: All except sensitive (taken from the Arbonne Website)

TESTAMONIE MAXINE KING, East Lansing, Mich. Awaken Sea Salt Scrub, Body Lotion When I met Carol Bowdell in November of 1999, I had a chronic problem with itchy, dry legs, especially in the winter, with a more mild condition in the summer. I saw a dermatologist for eight years and they prescribed Eucerin, to use on a daily basis and also Meta steroid ointment, to use sparingly, because long-term use of steroid ointments can damage the top layer of the skin with very little relief, and the skin would continually get drier and drier. When I met Carol, she sold me the Awaken Sea Salt Scrub and Body Lotion and highly recommended that I use the products for a five-day period, after which she could see what kind of results I received. Within three days of exfoliating with Awaken Sea Salt Scrub and using the Body Lotion, I stopped itching. I no longer have that chronic problem. I would itch in my sleep until I bled and bruised and now, that problem has completely diminished. I have several Clients that use the same products. I also recommend the Skin Conditioning Oil if they have areas of excessively dry skin. I know there are millions of people with this problem who may not want to mention it but, as it is a miserable condition, say something because Arbonne has totally rid me of it. So, thank you!

~Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby passion4more » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:32 am

Still have some spots open.. If you would like a different set I will work with you if you win.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Return to Contests and Freebies