[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Win A Watkins Gift Certificate!!!

Win A Watkins Gift Certificate!!!

If you know of a great freebie or are having a contest where you are giving products away, feel free to post an ad here, but no work at home ads in this topic please. Thank you.

Win A Watkins Gift Certificate!!!

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:14 pm

As some of you might know Watkins has announced the release of their New Natural Plant Based Home Care Cleaning Line. This line will be available as of August 1 2007. Here is a link to see what this terrific line has to offer.
http://www.watkinsonline.com/pdf/09220E ... ClnPkt.pdf
I am so thrilled that Watkins is now offering this new environmentally safe cleaning line. To help celebrate this, I am going to award a Watkins Gift Certificate to someone!

How this will work:

Everyone that orders The Natural Home Care Starter Kit or becomes a member of my Watkins team between August 1 2007 to August 30 2007 will have a chance to when the gift certificate.

The Natural Home Care Starter Kit Contains:

Aloe & GT All-purpose Wipes,
Lemon Liquid Laundry Concentrate,
Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner,
Lavender Liquid Dishwashing Soap Concentrate,
Lemon Furniture Polish,
Aloe & GT All-purpose Cleaner,
Citrus Tub & Tile Cleaner,
Aloe & GT All-Purpose Concentrate,
Lavender Window Cleaner

The price of this kit is:

In the U.S. it is #16710 for $73.71.

In Canada it is #16710 for 91.91 CN.

The gift certificate that someone has a chance to win will be for:

Someone in the US will get an $80.00 G/C
Someone in Canada will get a $100.00 G/C

If I get a good response from this I will award one winner in Canada and 1 winner in the US!

Here is how I will calculate the entries:
1 entry for ordering the kit
3 entries for anyone that refers someone that purchases the kit and buys their own kit as well
5 entries for anyone that becomes a member of my Watkins team.

The winner will be drawn on September 1 2007 and the G/C will be mailed out with in a day or two of this date.

To place your order for The Natural Home Care Starter Kit you can go to www.watkinsonline.com/home and sign up as a customer then use ID#371497 as the associate number.
OR
You can email me at watkins4lifecc@hotmail.com with your information and I can order it for you.
OR
You can call Watkins at 1-800-928-5467 and sign up as a customer then use ID#371497 as the associate number.

REMEMBER ORDERS HAVE TO BE BETWEEN AUGUST 1-30 2007

When you place your order please email me at watkins4lifecc@hotmail.com and let me know that you have placed your order. Also if you refer someone please remember to let me know so you get more ballets.

If you have any questions about this draw, about the products or the business opportunity please feel free to contact me!

Good Luck to all!
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Return to Contests and Freebies