[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Homes for Our Troops and Signature HomeStyles

Homes for Our Troops and Signature HomeStyles

One of the most rewarding things about Direct Sales is being able to help those less fortunate than yourself...to be able to "Give Back". Thousands of Direct Sales companies give to and support countless charities and causes. This forum is where reps can show what difference their companies are making, options to donate themselves, or just make announcements on how much money was raised for a cause etc.

Homes for Our Troops and Signature HomeStyles

Postby HomeStylesRep » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:03 pm

Hi everyone,

I don't post here very often...but I know some of Signature HomeStyles sisters do! I saw this topic and thought I'd put in my two cents about what my company has done.

Homes for Our Troops is a non-profit organization that builds and remodels homes for severely wounded veterans. To date our company has raised $25,000 for this organization! AWESOME!

What better way to spend $9? For every Star Spangled Tealight Trio sold, $1 is donated to Home for Our Troops. So for just $9 my customers can make a difference.....they DID make a difference!

Alona
www.New2Ca.com
HomeStylesRep

Postby watsonds » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:45 pm

Hey, Alona, it is a great thing to do, giving back. But in Canada, the trio costs$12 and $2 from the sale of every star spangled tealight trio goes towards Ronald McDonald charities. I haven't done my homework like you, not sure how much has been raised so far, but I know the money is going to a very needy organization. And with each new catalog, the item available is different so customers can purchase something new every 6 months, and still support the charity.
watsonds

Return to Giving Back