[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - DESPERATLY NEED TO MAKE MONEY

DESPERATLY NEED TO MAKE MONEY

Do you have questions or concerns about an opportunity or other work at home related question? Post them here for others to help you out!

DESPERATLY NEED TO MAKE MONEY

Postby VApetlover2005 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:29 am

Hello, I live in Norfolk, Virginia and due to some circumstances that happened I really need to make some part time money but want to be independent and work from home. I tried jewelry for this one company but the start up kit cost me a fortune and it really was not received very well because the prices of the products were so high.

My true passion is pets, I love animals. I have wanted to learn to make pet blankets but I have never done any type of sewing and it would take me awhile to catch on to this before I could even make any money and the costs of the machine and products to try out would be expensive.

I wonder if there are any wholesale companies that I could possible rep for?

Any ideas?

I am open to some ideas about some good businesses that I can do at home that does not cost an arm and a leg to start up. I realize the old saying you have to spend money to make money, but you have to have the money to be able to spend it.

That is rough for someone in my situation. Yes, I know some companies allow you to earn their kit but I would prefer not to have the pressure of having to know that I have a period of time to do something or else.

I am willing to learn and work hard and have had some pretty bad experiences with some past direct sales companies and the training I received, or should I say did not receive. It seems that everyone is always so eager to email you and phone you till they get you signed up and then they disappear. Not all people are like that I am sure but the ones I have had experiences with were.

Please email me privately as I do not check my messages on this board that often.

tdavidson12@cox.net :lol:
VApetlover2005

Postby tonja » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:32 pm

Hi
Just sent you email on 2 low cost to sign up companies
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby BarbB » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:58 am

Hi:

Animals are my passion too and I've looked into many different things. I currently have a small pet sitting business that I love. Have you thought about doing that? You can get an e-book at
http://www.mymommybiz.com/ebooks/sit.html or try Patti Moran's book called "Pet Sitting for Profit". There's also a great message board at Yahoo at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/P ... d=42647479.

Good luck in your search.

Barb
www.BurnSoyCandles.com
Enter to win a free candle and soy soap
BarbB

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:12 pm

Hi Marion!
Glad to see you on HPPN board! :P Let me know when you get the package! Good luck and do keep us posted! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby Sherribunny » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:03 pm

I just pm you. Talk to you soon.
Sherri Smith
www.cbunnyrep.com/7290
Start your own Country Bunny Bath and Body Business for only $89.00 ask me how!!!
Sherribunny

Postby Home&GardenGirl » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:52 pm

Hi,

I emailed you for Home & Garden Party info. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Mindy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mindy Wheeler
Home & Garden Party Independent Designer
gigglezz78@hotmail.com
www.homeandgardenparty.com

** I LUV WHAT I DO...YOU CAN TOO **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Home&GardenGirl

there are some pet supply Co's out there

Postby mepperly07 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:03 pm

you need to check out the search engines I have looked into this befpore and there are several home party pet biz's out there. Research baby research :o)
mepperly07

Hi, Marion, I knew I recognised your name!

Postby Soy Candle Gal » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:21 pm

I hope you find the right thing for you
Good luck!
:)
Debra Carter
Ind. Candle Distributor
http://www.lovethiscandle.com
Get a great discount or make money- I do both!
Need Energy?
http://www.frutavida.com/2266515
Soy Candle Gal

Postby Kellyathome74 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:52 pm

Have you thought of Stuff A Friend...Free to join!
Taste Of Home Entertaining
Learn More About this Great Ground Floor Opportunity!
www.Kelly.TOHE.com

Stuff A Friend
Great For B-day's, Fundraisers Gifts & More!
FREE to JOIN & FREE Website!
www.StuffAFriendWithLOve.com
Kellyathome74

Postby sarahcoles » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:12 am

So here is a question? What did you decide? How awesome is your business now?
Sarah Coles
Tupperware Consultant
Free Tupperware, Fundraising, and/or a six figure earning opportunity
sarahcoles

Postby Hischild » Tue May 16, 2006 11:42 pm

Hi neighbor. I'm in Hampton! You have mail!
Blessings,
Alicia
Hischild

HI

Postby tinytessa28 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:06 am

did u find anything? Northern lights at home is growing and we are looking for reps. The catalog sells itself.

www.northernlightsathome.com/tiny
Come and join my team!
tinytessa28

Postby AlexandraRose » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:43 pm

If you love animals I know there are a few DS companies that you can rep for that sell animal products. I don't know their names off the top of my head but I think they are either free to join or VERY low-cost.

You could always be a Stuff A Friend rep and sell unstuffed animal kits. Right now it is completely free to join though on 3/10 it will cost $35 for a kit.

Good luck finding something!
soy candles, all-natural bath and body products: http://www.theenchantedhollow.com/store ... sp?aff=844
Become a Stuff A Friend rep FREE only for a few more days! http://www.stuffafriend.biz/members/ale ... 2/team.htm
AlexandraRose

Return to Questions?