[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Looking for some information

Looking for some information

Do you have questions or concerns about an opportunity or other work at home related question? Post them here for others to help you out!

Looking for some information

Postby Willie » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:30 pm

Hello, I'm new to the site. And I'm wondering if anyone has had any dealings with the self indulgence products, people who actually sell the products. Or anything at all. I have emailed several times asking for some information and still haven't heard from anyone. I'm from South Central Kansas and I'm looking for something I can do to make extra money other than taking a "full time part time job".

Thank you.
Willie
Willie

Postby designer » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:10 am

Sorry I don't know what you're talking about. Is "self indulgence products" a company? :?:
designer

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:52 am

Hi Willie~
Welcome to the board~ :P What do you mean by self indulgence products?

I'm with Watkins and we have personal indulgence products (bath, body)? I'd be happy to answer any questions if this is what you are looking for. We have a great DS & party plan program. Feel free to PM me, and/or click on my sig line!

Good luck to you, and do keep us posted~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:55 pm

It looks like a Spa company. http://www.selfindulgence.biz/ but I don't know anything about them sorry.
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby passion4more » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:09 am

I am not with that company but I can tell you more about Arbonne.. pure safe and beneficial products for the whole family.. I would even send you a sample if you like..
Pm me..
Kim
www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Self Indulgence

Postby risajane_2000 » Thu May 24, 2007 7:00 pm

Hey, I looked into Self Indulgence myself. If you go the website listed by another user above you get all the info that you get in their packet. I wasn't as impressed with their product line and prices as I thought I would be. I did like some of it but didn't see my "20 something" friends buying any of it. Hope that helps.

Marisa
http://marisa.gemstojewels.com
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby timberly23 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:35 pm

I haven't either, but I do believe it is a home spa type company. I know exactly what you mean by "full time part time" LOL I love working at home because my hubby is a firefighter 2 1/2 hours away. I love deciding my own hours. Just be sure that you choose a company that offers products that you like! It makes it more fun when you can promote something that you like and use yourself! Good Luck!
Connie McRae
Ind. Pink Papaya Consultant #105
RECRUITING NATIONWIDE!
http://www.pinkpapayapartygems.com
firefighterwife23@yahoo.com
Promoting Inner Balance/Outer Beauty
timberly23

Return to Questions?