[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello and Help!!

Hello and Help!!

Do you have questions or concerns about an opportunity or other work at home related question? Post them here for others to help you out!

Hello and Help!!

Postby momof3greatkids » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:33 pm

Hello,
I am interested in starting a direct sales business for myself. I want to work part-time and make some extra cash for our household (of course, who doesn't). However, after months of looking at the options on the many lists on this site, I am still at a loss.

I was hoping someone would have some suggestions. I know I want to do something that is fun, something that people won't go, UGH!! when they see an invite in the mail. I also don't want to invest a lot of money at the start because first of all with 3 three year olds at home there's not much left and second of all in case it doesn't work out.

I would love to hear from anyone with an idea or two. Consider me your recruitment project. Please feel free to e-mail or private message me or post back! I will honestly consider any options!

Thanks for the help and I look forward to hearing from you ladies out there!! Take Care!!

Cheri :D
momof3greatkids

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:08 pm

Hi Cheri

I just sent you a PM, hope I can help out!

Mary
8)
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby tonja » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:59 pm

What are your likes- cooking, beauty items, jewelry, foods, books, home decor, childrens items, clothes, candles - you need to make certain that you choose something that you would use, so you can really know the product - you will be your best advertisement - needs to be something that you can honestly ask people to buy - would you buy if someone asked you?
There are so many things to consider when looking -just take your time and check out EVERYTHING when you decide on a Biz - make certain you know read all the fine print
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Why I chose Watkins~

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:07 am

Cheri~
You are so funny~ "your recruitment project"~ :lol: My girls are 12 & 9, but I do remember the days of the 3 year olds! Yes, they do keep you busy...and they continue to, but in different ways!

I did send you a PM about Watkins Products. Let me know what your thought are~

I also want to address your comment about "what others would think"~
Find something that Grabs & Excites [b]YOU!!!!!

Success comes from your own enthusiasm! Is the product or service that you are looking into something that YOU would use frequently?

See, for me and with Watkins I was a customer for almost 20 years. The idea of having my own business never even entered my mind for which I was a very happy and satisfied customer. Yes, one day that light bulb when on and I though why couldn't I do this myself and enjoy the discount as well!

I live Watkins! I have loved the products for many years and now I enjoy even more products each and every day - from morning to evening! I use them because I love them~ My experience with the products and my enthusiasm with the products are what make me successful~

If you are still not sure which avenue to take, a good way to test things out is to purchase items from different companies that interest you. Then see for yourself (and ask yourself), "do I really like what I have here?"~

Feel free to PM me~

Keep up the wonderful work with your research! You will find something that GRABS YOU! :P
[/b]
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:08 am

Hmm~ Don't know how my reply came out with two colors! LOL!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Hi

Postby krisfitz7 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:16 am

I just sent you a PM!
krisfitz7

Postby Home&GardenGirl » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:29 pm

I sent you a PM about Home & Garden Party, good luck with whatever you decide!

Mindy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mindy Wheeler
Home & Garden Party Independent Designer
gigglezz78@hotmail.com
www.homeandgardenparty.com

** I LUV WHAT I DO...YOU CAN TOO **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Home&GardenGirl

Postby jewelrylady98 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:47 pm

How exciting to be searching for your home business!! I do recommend finding something that interests you. I love jewelry and fashion, so it was a no-brainer for me to chose Premier Designs. Find something you love, and you will find the money!
Good luck and keep us posted! If you want information about Premier or FrutaVida just let me know!
Best wishes!
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby irishboys302 » Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 pm

Hi Cheri, Have you found anything yet? I noticed your date of post. Well, I sent you a pm for you.

Best wishes and if you found something you're enjoying already, "Good Luck"!

Sandy
Simplifying Lives....Beautifying Homes....Building People.

Making a difference one home at a time.
irishboys302

hi

Postby tinytessa28 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:12 am

did u find anything at all? I am a new rep with northern lights at home. commission is 30-35% and our candle and accessories are reasonable. Very elegant.

www.northernlightsathome.com
Come and join my team!
tinytessa28

Postby timberly23 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:39 pm

If you're interest in home spa parties I would be glad to send you information on how you could start for $30! Just make sure you sell something that you love or you won't have FUN! Good Luck and keep us posted!
Connie McRae
Ind. Pink Papaya Consultant #105
RECRUITING NATIONWIDE!
http://www.pinkpapayapartygems.com
firefighterwife23@yahoo.com
Promoting Inner Balance/Outer Beauty
timberly23

Postby playfuldelights » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:34 pm

Barry Lee
VP of Sales
Playful Delights, Inc.
Wholesale Adult Novelties