[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Kids Clothing PP - Party Ideas Please???

Kids Clothing PP - Party Ideas Please???

Do you have questions or concerns about an opportunity or other work at home related question? Post them here for others to help you out!

Kids Clothing PP - Party Ideas Please???

Postby TrendyKidsClothes » Tue May 22, 2007 8:29 pm

Hi all,

I am with a fantastic Children's Clothing Party Plan Co in Australia. Its going really well, and I'm really enjoying it, however I want to change how I'm doing my parties.

I'm really hoping you may have some fantastic ideas for me!!! Especially you mums (moms!) out there!

I take a range of the clothing with me (a large suitcase full) and they range in sizes from newborn to age 6. Currently, after a short'ish speal, the mums have a look through the range and order. I'd like to spice it up a little!

How??? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

My sister does a Toy Party Plan, and I had a great idea for her:
- She now sets up 5 'play stations' and at each station is a few toys or games. 2-3 people per station, sit down and play with the toys/games for 10mins. Then they move onto the next station etc. This works well, as everyone HAS to see every toy (and see how it works), and it gives her a chance to speak to everyone pretty much one on one before they order.

I'm trying to think of how I could do something similar for my Kids Clothing pp.

HELP!

Thanks so much,
Katrina,
Queensland, Australia.
TrendyKidsClothes

Postby tonja » Wed May 23, 2007 6:58 am

Could you perhaps pass around some of the peices while you are talking, include thier description in your talk - this way they would be feeling, seeing and hearing about the particular peice ?

Maybe play some sort of game talking about clothes and offer a small prize pair of socks, headband (not sure what all you have) for the winner who paid attention to your talk on the clothes?

Will have to check out what you are selling ad think on it
Do you have a website that we here could see to help with ideas? If so put it in your sig line or post somewhere

Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby titanmom6 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:19 pm

I think it would be intresting to maybe try and do a fashion show using kids you know as the models or maybe even the children of the hostesses. You can have the children model the clothes to some music and this way the guests can actually see how the clothes look on the children. I think that would get everyones attention and more into the mood of buying the clothing. Good luck hope I was helpful.
titanmom6

Return to Questions?