the blahhs

Do you have questions or concerns about an opportunity or other work at home related question? Post them here for others to help you out!

the blahhs

Postby RMiller005 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:38 am

Have you even gotten the blahs with your business?
If so, how do you get yourself out of it?

I have a friend who sells home interiors and does very well but she said she is getting the blahs, no excitement anymore.

How would you rejump start yourself and get excited once more?
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
http://www.sensaria.com/rosemiller
RMiller005

Postby jewelry4u » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:11 pm

I would step back, take a breath and ask myself what motivated and excited me when I first joined the company. With the first company I was with, I loved and used the product but was never really "into" selling the product.

With the company I am with now and I must say that it has only been 11 months - I not only love the product but I love offering it to everyone. That is probably the biggest difference and what excites me - offering the product instead of looking at it as "selling" the product.

Good luck to your friend.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby playfuldelights » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:29 pm

I think in sales we all have our down days or months and I enjoy reading motivational articles. IF you get the blahs don't let your customers see it in your actions or comments. Alway be positive, upbeat and happy. Don't let the blahs show because customers will see this and stop buying.

Your business is what you make it....Be a can do person and don't let anything get you down.

I enjoy Zig Zigler, Brian Tracey and others that give motivational talks.

Good Luck
Barry Lee
VP of Sales
Playful Delights, Inc.
Wholesale Adult Novelties
Earn over 50%
http://www.playfuldelights.com
playfuldelights

Return to Questions?