[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - ~* Tupperware *~ Home Party Games!

~* Tupperware *~ Home Party Games!

This is a general forum for all home decor and kitchen products company Reps or those with questions about a home decor/kitchen products company. No advertising please!

~* Tupperware *~ Home Party Games!

Postby ravish30 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:45 pm

ravish30

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:29 am

TV Memory Game

Pass out paper and pens. Ask your guests to make a slash on their paper every time they hear the name of a TV show.
You all know [Who's The Boss] when determining if the [Price is Right]. Now don't be a [Wise guy]. I'm not out here [Moonlighting], just to hear about your [Family Ties]. I know that some of you are [Designing Women] and others are [Golden Girls], but we all have [One Life to Live], and for me this is my [Tour of Duty]. I'm already [Thirty-Something] and have had my [Growing Pains]. I think back through my [Wonder Years] and I'm certain this is my [Wheel of Fortune] which helps to feed [All My Children]. A party with me will deal you a [Full House] and bring you a [Dynasty]. There is no [Jeopardy], and you don't have to [Win, Lose, or Draw]. So be [Head of the Class] and hostess my next party. Simply invite [All in the Family], the [Honeymooners], and [Just the Ten of Us]. Give me [60 minutes] of your attention, and the rest of your evening will be [Cheers]!

That was easy, ladies, wasn't it? But, here's the catch. For every slash you made, write the name of a TV show I just read. The guest with the most correct TV shows wins!
ravish30

Return to Home Decor and Kitchen Product Companies