[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Rave for Shelly & the popsicle molds

Rave for Shelly & the popsicle molds

This is a general forum for all home decor and kitchen products company Reps or those with questions about a home decor/kitchen products company. No advertising please!

Rave for Shelly & the popsicle molds

Postby taraburner » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:14 am

Ok, I've been meaning to post this and have been busy
but last week (or was it early this week?) I got my TW order from Shelly and had ordered the popsicle molds for DD (for me too to make fruit ones when I'm done fasting)...

well dd made the cookies n cream recipe that Shelly has listed in the popsicle mold thread and dd is LOVIN them!!!!!

I was goin to video the process in making them and all that but DD was too anxious to make and thus next time perhaps I'll be able to video it to show how easy it is to make and use the popsicle mold!

We didn't get the mickey mouse ones, but the regular mold because it was on sale w/some bowls too so that's what we got...but dd's loving it!

Thanx Shelly for all the recipes, dd's been going thru them to see what she wants to make next!

Tara
taraburner

Postby ravish30 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:47 pm

awww Thank you Tara!

Your an awesome customer! I appreciate your business and your friendship!
ravish30

Postby LorettaA » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:45 am

I think Tupperware had those when I was little...if I remember correctly. I'm sure they have changed since my time thought. It was always fun to make the pops. :)
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby ravish30 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Correct Loretta....they are very much improved now :)
ravish30

Postby Deb » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Shelly.

I looked at your website and I had NO idea that Tupperware had THAT many products! :)

Happy Easter!

Deb
Deb

Postby ravish30 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:21 am

Happy Easter to you too!

Yup and we are expanding! I love it that we now have consumable goods: Spice mixes, dessert blend mixes, scone mixes, blooming teas and so forth.
ravish30

Postby Deb » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 am

Deb

Return to Home Decor and Kitchen Product Companies