Tupperware 12" Round Container - Multi Use Guide

This is a general forum for all home decor and kitchen products company Reps or those with questions about a home decor/kitchen products company. No advertising please!

Tupperware 12" Round Container - Multi Use Guide

Postby ravish30 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:57 am

If you make one-layer cakes, pies, cheesecakes, brownies or cupcakes, you really need this Tupperware 12" round container. Here is what you can use it for:

1 layer cakes
brownies
holds 1 dozen cupcakes
pies less than 12" diameter
cheesecakes
doughnuts
bagels
homemade s'mores
freshly cut veggie sticks
cookies
cookie bars
whoopie pies
fudge
candy
granola bars
caramel popcorn
peanut brittle
and more!

This is a multiple-use container that will be a work-horse in your own kitchen. It is covered by Tupperware's Lifetime Product Warranty so that makes it a great investment! You will save money because you will not need multiple containers, plastic wrap, plastic bags or aluminum foil.

I think this is a great way to pitch this fantastic product to your own customers at your home parties and e-newsletters. Here is what I do at my parties...

I print out a recipe size card onto cardstock with the suggested uses above on it...along with the item number and product information. I also show them the container and give them all these uses for it at the party...once I started doing this, my sales for this product increased by 30%.

Just posting a tip for all you ladies
ravish30

Return to Home Decor and Kitchen Product Companies