[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Replacement Parts

Replacement Parts

This is a general forum for all home decor and kitchen products company Reps or those with questions about a home decor/kitchen products company. No advertising please!

Replacement Parts

Postby smhgifts » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:35 pm

Hello! I hope it is okay for me to post this question here - if not please direct me to the correct place.
I bought a garlic press years ago from Tupperware. I love it! However, because it is old the paint is flaking off and I was wondering if I could get it replaced. I know I don't have the receipt for it anymore. If not I totally understand, but I thought I would ask.

Thank you! Michele
Michele Bulington
Steel My Heart
smhgifts@yahoo.com
www.steelmyheart.com
smhgifts

Postby tonja » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:45 pm

Hi
Happy to answer your question ! Many do not know how it works, so glad to have the chance to share some info

The garlic press is most likely a Q item which means the warrenty was just for 1 year - many of the gadgets have this type of warrenty

Items that Tupperware does offer warrenty on you do NOT have to have the receipt

Warrenty covers crack, chips and peels associated with normal wear and tear of use

Whenever you need to warrenty something the Consultant usually takes the item, uses the number on it to look it up
some older items are no longer made so the offer would be to replace the worn out item with something similar , something that you can use in the same way as the worn out item.
Then you would give the other peices ( say it is a lid an bowl set )of the item to the Consultant she would then order the replacement items( all peices of the NEW item)
if there was nothing avail that you would like in place of the worn out unavailable item then you would receive "credit" to use towards purchasing something different , BUT it would have to be used with THAT Consultant there is no voucher issued and another Consultant cannot help with a transaction started by another Consultant
BUT credit for older items usually is not very much - Better deal to get some new item that you can use in place of the old

If the original worn out item is still avail Consultant would enter the order and replace it

EITHER way you would have to pay shipping costs which is usually around $4-$6 depending on where you are and what warehouse the item is shipping from

Hope that helps !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Return to Home Decor and Kitchen Product Companies