FAQ'S Tupperware *Online Gift Registry*

This is a general forum for all home decor and kitchen products company Reps or those with questions about a home decor/kitchen products company. No advertising please!

FAQ'S Tupperware *Online Gift Registry*

Postby ravish30 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:45 am

Frequently Asked Questions:

How Do I Start My Registry?

To begin registering your event at the Tupperware Wedding and Gift Registry, click on the type of event you are having (e.g.; Wedding) from the menu found when you place your pointer over the top of the ´create your regsitry´ navigation selection on the left side of your screen.

What Do I Need To Open A Registry?

To open a registry at the Tupperware Wedding and Gift Registry, you only need a valid e-mail address and the details of your event. This e-mail address will be used as your Gift Registry Login ID. You will be prompted for a password to ensure your information is kept safe.

Will You Display My Personal Information?

Tupperware respects the privacy of all of its visitors and customers. If you open a Gift Registry, we will display only your name, the date of your event, and the type of event you are registering. All personal information will be kept private in accordance with our Privacy Policy (see Web Shop Guide below for details).

How Long Does My Registry Remain Active?

All Tupperware.com Gift Registries remain active for a period of 60 days, except for a Wedding Registry, which stays open for 18 months (558 days). At this time, the duration of each registry cannot be changed by the registrant.
ravish30

Postby ravish30 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:45 am

What's better than getting a gift?

Getting a gift you really want!

Whether you are ready to say "I do," making a new house your home, or celebrating an upcoming birth, Tupperware can make your celebration even more enjoyable with products that will last a lifetime.

Open your own Tupperware Gift Registry today by going to your Tupperware Consultants website at: ______________________________________________________ selecting from the list of events from the ´create your registry´ menu.

Wedding registries remain active for 18 months while all other registry types remain active for 60 days.

For the special days in your life....

For the best days in your life....

For the rest of your life....

We'll be there....

Tupperware Wedding & Gift Registry.

For additional information:

Tupperware Consultant:
Phone #:
Email Address:
ravish30

Return to Home Decor and Kitchen Product Companies