[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Tips and Ideas on how to RECRUIT

Tips and Ideas on how to RECRUIT

Share your best Home Party Plan Recruiting Tips!

Tips and Ideas on how to RECRUIT

Postby ravish30 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:23 pm

ravish30

Great Tips

Postby kiotis gal » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:32 pm

Those are really great point. Thank you so much for sharing that information with the forum. Sometimes I think "we" get stingy about sharing knowledge to the "competitors". We are all in direct selling together, and I appreciate the ideas.
Tammi Knapp
Independent Beauty Consultant
Kiotis Paris
www.mykiotis.com
kiotis@lycos.com
kiotis gal

Postby Enchanted Journey Gifts » Sun May 08, 2005 12:03 pm

Liz
Helping those with chronic illness look and feel their best.
www.myfibrosmile.com/lizhazelmyer
Enchanted Journey Gifts

Postby valar2006 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:43 am

:)

valar2006

Postby allhisblessings » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:48 pm

Again Shelly--THANK YOU! Tremendous tips here! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby marina » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:47 am

HI

I am going to be very honest here and say the recruiting success for me was a complete surprise.

I started mid january 06, and my first jewellery show, the hostess signed up. i had to download the application from the internet as i did not have any application forms on me ( who would think i would need one at my first show)
I can recall the lady loved the jewellery, all her guests bought and 2 ladies booked a show. I sold $850 my first show and you can imagine the excitement of earning $425 in 2 hours. I was so excited I told Suzi ( also a friend). she was so excited as well.
To date Suzi has joined up 8 people into the business.

Then my 2nd hostess signed up and my third.

To date I have 25 girls under me with bonus cheques of $2000 per month for my downline.

The reason for my success ( no master plan at all- and very little effort on my part)

I guess i am just so passionate about the jewellery and the business, that once i start talking you cannot shut me up. It is a fantastic business plan and jewellery really does sell itself. I am not one to push myself on people when it comes to sales or recruiting.

i will be honest and say that if it was not for the 50% commission straight out ( it is not staggered) I don't think i would be doing it.
I think this is the reason that people are joining. The commission is so good and the product is gorgeous.

I am actually getting 55% as it is 50% on sales and then 5% on my own purchases.

So really it is no magic formula. Keep it simple, be passionate, make sure you have a product that everyone wants to sell, and if it is a good business plan, people will join.

kindest regards
jewellery lady from down under
marina

Postby valentine21463 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:21 pm

Shelly~ This is great info!

Can I post this on my forum? I'll leave your name at the bottom? :wink:
valentine21463

Postby RMiller005 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:03 am

deleted
Last edited by RMiller005 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RMiller005

Postby Deb » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:07 pm

Marina from Down Under has got it!

When you are truly EXCITED about the products and what you have to offer it just comes naturally!

Enthusiasm is contagious!

I could NEVER succeed selling products that I was not 100% jazzed about!!!

By the way Marina I am a rep with an Australian company and I just love them!
I look forward to going to Australia soon!

Deb 8)
Deb

Postby ravish30 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:58 pm

Is everyone having a great recruiting year?
ravish30

Postby Deb » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:19 pm

Hi Shelley.

YES and it will be even better next year! (man the year is almost gone!) :shock:

How bout you?

Deb 8)
Deb

Postby ravish30 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:27 am

Overall...a pretty good year for me considering I was on Medical Leave for almost 5 months...so I am pleased :)
ravish30

Postby ccarroll » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:37 pm

I am always developing my team. They are awesome and I love watching them grow and succeed with their dreams and goals.
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby ravish30 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:51 pm

I agree Chris!

I have great pride in my team...when they obtain their goals, I get really excited for them!
ravish30

Postby Audrey » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:01 am

Audrey

Next

Return to Recruiting Tips