[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Tips for Writing Effective Recruiting Ads

Tips for Writing Effective Recruiting Ads

Share your best Home Party Plan Recruiting Tips!

Tips for Writing Effective Recruiting Ads

Postby ravish30 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:51 am

Tips for Writing Effective Recruiting Ads!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some of my tips for writing an EFFECTIVE Recruiting Ad!

#1. I state my Company NAME Several Times in my Ad. (I know this isnt possible for some company reps which is a shame because COMPANY NAME in your ad is Extremely important!)

#2. I LIST ALL Start up Costs Involved! I dont have my reader guessing at it and then they have to turn around & email me for it...NOPE, its clearly stated in my Recruiting Ad!

#3. Quotas...if your company has quotas, it should BE LISTED in your Ad! Readers who find out after they are already talking to you alot of times feel misled!

#4. CLEAR UNDERSTANDABLE ENGLISH. I do NOT use business slang terms, abbreviations for business terms etc. What do I mean? WOE in the tupperware world means Web Order Entry, well new potential recruits have NO idea what that is so spell it out!

#5. Do NOT over hype your oppty. Why? A---It can scare people off into thinking its a SCAM or too good to be true and they MOVE on. B-----If they fail at the oppty, they will turn around and BLAME YOU....saying you said you could make XYZ in a certain amount of time & so forth! ALWAYS STATE reasonable commissions about the oppty!

#6. ONGOING Costs! I like to let NEW potential recruits know about any ongoing charges with the oppty if there are any.

#7. Ad LENGTH: Too often these days I see tons of 3 sentence ONLINE ads that say 2 sentences about the oppty and the third sentence says contact me for more info! That is a HORRIBLE AD! Your ad needs to provide the reader with concise info about the oppty you are advertising, in the SAME respect, dont make it too long where they LOSE interest. They want to read an AD, not a book!

#8. PROOF READ YOUR AD or have someone else do it! Typos & Mistakes LOOK unprofessional!

#9. KNOW the oppty INSIDE & OUT! Nothing LOOKS more unprofessional then when they start asking you questions and YOU dont know the answer! I feel if you are going to be recruiting you should KNOW your company WELL and KNOW the oppty well! I once had a girl that was 32 hours old in her company TRY to recruit me into it! That was a BIG BIG turn off for me! I am not saying you have to be there for years...what I am saying is you should KNOW everything there is to KNOW about that oppty before recruiting others into it!

#10. Dont overload your Recruiting Ad with Graphics! Alot of older computers can not handle dozens of graphics! Readers want valuable & factual information, not graphics!

#11. When I make changes to my Ads, I like to get a few friends to look over it for me. Alot of times they will give you GREAT advice on changes that should be made that you didnt think of!

#12. When you decide to recruit, You need to realize that you will have to set aside TIME to help train any new recruits you get. Its NOT right to go on a recruiting BLITZ and then dump them all onto your Upline Manager.

Its your responsibility to take time out to HELP train your recruits and do so effectively. ALL of this takes TIME & Patience, if you are NOT going to be dedicated with your time, you should recruit!

Shelly Hill
Sr Executive Tupperware Manager
http://my.tupperware.com/Ravish30
copyright 2003

Please keep my above signature tag attached! You may use this article on your website or newsletter as long as my signature tag is kept attached to it.
ravish30

Postby Princess Michelle » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:13 pm

Great tips, thanks for sharing them with us! :D
Princess Michelle

Postby allhisblessings » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:44 pm

WOW :shock: Thank you so much Shelly! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Return to Recruiting Tips