[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - SD Representatives

SD Representatives

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

SD Representatives

Postby jdmay » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:52 pm

:lol: Just wondering if there are any other SD reps in the South Carolina/Georgia coastal areas. :lol:
jdmay

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:54 pm

I know of one who is building quite a team in South Carolina! PM me if you want her website.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:19 pm

dreaminsilver

Postby jdmay » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:02 pm

Thanks Nancy and Mary Beth for info. I am heading down to Jacksonville in the morning to attend my (first) team meeting. :D I am so looking forward to meeting other S/D reps and my daughter just signed her agreement so that is even more exciting!
jdmay

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:20 pm

I am headed to Jacksonville tomorrow as well. Leadership training! Can't wait to see the new jewelry also! We are going to have a sterling time! This is officially my 2nd Leadership, but I was unable to attend at the last minute last year - my mother died 2 days before I was scheduled to leave. So, needless to say, I am elated to be going this year!

Good luck and have fun!

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby jdmay » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:00 pm

How exciting!! Have a wonderful time at leadership and the suspense of what the new jewelry looks like is driving me crazy!!
jdmay

Silpada

Postby Katharine » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Just wondering about Silpada..It just came to Canada and I am looking at it......I see the US has alot of jewelry party companies..do women really buy that much jewelry year round to support these many companies and if so is it going well for those of you in it...it certainly is lighter than home decor I have done...I would love some input and you can pm me if you chose to instead of posting here.I am wondering can i build a team easily am make a good income]

thanks so much
Katharine

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:35 am

You are SOOOOO LUCKY! I would love to be a founding leader in Canada with SD! I have been selling for 5 years! Yeah! I LOVE IT! I have a team of wonderful women under me and have no problem at all booking parties and selling. Women love jewelry - and they are going to buy it! After they have purchased their 1st few pieces of Silpada - they are hooked! YOu are very fortunate to be able to start something new and exciting in Canada! You will be making LOTS of $$$$$ before you know it!

Good luck and let us know what you decide!

Nancy

silverlover2

SD in Canada

Postby Katharine » Wed May 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Woooohoooo

well they had an intro meeting here in my city.... ,this wonderful lady came from head office in Toronto,she was amazing.There was just a half a dozen girls there and 4 of them were joined as partners(2 sets of partners)..so theres really only 2 people in my whole province and city....One had a show of 2700.00 and the other 1500.00 and I was wondering if it would sell here because a freind mentioned it was to expensive for here LOL......OMGoodness...I love it...she had most of the peices with her and is willing to fly back and do more meetings.Since i searched Silpada out I , the head office will be my sponsor......I just need to come up with the money then i am in ,in in.....so ,much potential......so much free to earn and the comp plan looks amazing to......I had a wonderful time.I have always dreamed of building something and helping other women do the same.

K
Katharine

Postby jdmay » Wed May 07, 2008 1:04 pm

Congrats Katharine and Good Luck with your new venture!!!
jdmay

Postby silverlover2 » Wed May 07, 2008 4:09 pm

YOU ARE SO VERY LUCKY TO BE A FOUNDING LEADER! GO GIRL!

I can't wait to hear all about your progress.

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverspangled » Thu May 08, 2008 8:14 am

Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silver_spangled@inbox.com
silverspangled

first

Postby Katharine » Thu May 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Katharine

Postby silverlover2 » Sat May 10, 2008 5:31 pm

You are going to rock Canada - and so will our jewelry! You are also going to be able to make a difference in so many women's lives as you add team members! ENJOY and HAVE FUN!

Nancy

silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies