[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - B and T's Sterling Additions

B and T's Sterling Additions

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

B and T's Sterling Additions

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:50 am

Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:07 pm

I got mine today! My next shipment is coming tomorrow! WOO WOO!

They are fabulous!

I hope you had a fantastic time in Florida! I heard it was very good!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:02 am

Had a great time in Florida! I want to live there! I met a couple of ladies that are interested in the bus. opp. Learned lots and can't wait until next year in San Diego!

I have 3 shows this week, so we will see what everyone says about the new jewelry! Can't wait!

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby jdmay » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:02 pm

I ordered almost everything from the new B & T collection! Second part of order coming this week. Did either one of you all get the rosewood bracelet? It looks really cool! I also just registered for the Founders Tour in Atlanta. I am loving S/D!!
jdmay

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:25 pm

Yes! I have worn it twice! I wear the other brown butterfly bangle all the time - so I had my eye on this one for sure!
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:43 pm

My jewelry was supposed to be here on Friday! I paid extra for next day air... and WHAM - welcome to the northeast - apparently there is a little UPS man walking around in my JEWELRY because of the huge snowstorm!!!! lol.... no worries - I borrowed some from one of my team members and had a show friday, sat and sun... and WOW am I tired - but everybody LOVED the stuff.

Party on everyone!
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:13 am

I already have a few hot sellers! Hope everybody had a great February! March Madness is ON!

Nancy
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby jdmay » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Did any of you all register for July Conference today? It took me an hour but finally got it and as of now staying at the Hyatt. First choice was Westin but was not avail on Wed nite
jdmay

conference

Postby SterlingDiva » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:25 am

yes, registered today! TOTAL NIGHTMARE trying to get through...what are you gals selling the most of from the supplement?? Would love some feedback!!
INSTEAD OF WORKING 9-5, I'M WORKING .925 AND LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
SterlingDiva

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:39 pm

I got registered yesterday - took me an hour! I am staying at the Marriott! Yeah! I am selling the bracelets that go with our abalone/coral necklace on page 4. I am also selling the new ring on page 12 quite a bit!

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:32 pm

dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:18 am

Nancy

silverlover2