Morgan Dane Designs .925 Sterling Opportunity

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Morgan Dane Designs .925 Sterling Opportunity

Postby jenneiferj » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:32 pm

~Indulge in .925 Sterling Silver & Gemstone Jewelry

Hello, My name is Jenneifer & I've been in direct sales off and on for the last 7 years, however, once I found Morgan Dane, I knew I found a company to stay and grow with. I feel good representing a company that truly offers valuable benefits to its consultants and supports us in our growth. Morgan Dane really does offer women a work at home opportunity to reach whatever goals they may have--part-time income or a full-time career or anything in between. Our Independent Consultants have no sales quotas--you can work as much or as little as you like.

I also feel good about representing Morgan Dane to my customers. I find that with the high quality of the jewelry, backed with a lifetime guarantee, and the generous hostess rewards we offer, customers can't wait to book parties! There are no formal sales presentations to give, and the jewelry really does sell itself.

Morgan Dane is a rapidly growing direct sales sterling silver jewelry company with the best hostess and consultant benefits available. Most of our collection is made in the USA. Many of our designs are exclusive and unique, and of course, we use only .925 sterling silver and real stones. We have a wide array of styles and prices to appeal to any customer. We also carry signature watches and leather purses.

• As an independent consultant, you design your business to fit your needs and values.
• Consultants earn 30% on all their sales.
• As we build our teams we earn 5–14% on our downline’s monthly retail sales. The
possibilities are unlimited.
• Earn even more through your own website with e-sales.
• With every show you close, earn up to four pieces at 70% off.
• We offer our hostesses 30-40% of their party’s retail sales as well as several items at
50% off when their retail sales reach $100.
• Lapis for Lupus -- Morgan Dane donates 10% of its retail sales of lapis jewelry to the
Lupus Foundation of America.

I invite you to take advantage of this opportunity and be on your way to sterling days!

If you haven't seen it already, you can view the entire Morgan Dane catalog and our exclusive gemchangeables collection online: http://www.morgandanedesigns.com/jjones , click "Shop!" from the menu on the right. You can also view our new Clearance Cart of our retired pieces at up to 75% off by clicking “Shop Clearance!” from the same menu.

Jenneifer Jones
jjones@morgandanedesigns.com

Morgan Dane Designs ~Indulge in .925
www.morgandanedesigns.com/jjones
jenneiferj

Return to Jewelry Companies