[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Inspiranza Designs Price Point

Inspiranza Designs Price Point

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Inspiranza Designs Price Point

Postby ShineOn » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:41 pm

Well the Inspiranza Designs new catalog went live April 1st and the response has been unbelievable! We doubled the size of our catalog and still maintained a price point that sets us apart! We have over 65 items that are less than $30 and actually have 36 items less than $20!!! I find my sales are climbing because my guests love the value they are getting - so they buy more! Every host gets a free pair of earrings, a necklace and a half-price selection - JUST for booking her show! They love it! I have only been with ID since January and I cannot believe how much women love sterling! I wish I had done this years ago!!!
I was a top performer with another company for 12 years and I never experienced such growth and sales like I am with this company! I worked my tail off all year to recruit the number of people that I have signed on in the last 2 months! This is so much fun!

Check out the catalog - www.inspiranzadesigns.com/sharetheshine

Best wishes to ALL you jewelry ladies - here's to all of our success!!

LeeAnne
LeeAnne
Talent Scout and Silver Consultant
Inspiranza Designs
Sharetheshine@aol.com
www.inspiranzadesigns.com/sharetheshine
Share the shine! Share the dream!
ShineOn

Postby bono » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:23 pm

LeeAnn,

Absolutely - we too have great price points and I this is so important for my booking shows! Customers want to feel good about asking their friends to shows - with reasonably priced items!

Keep Shining!

Karen
Independent Sales Rep Hermosa Sterling
(.925 Quality and Affordable Sterling Silver Jewelry)
http://www.hermosasterling.com/home.asp
Karen -
bono

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:02 pm

I agree with you both - our prices are fantastic and I think it definately helps with bookings and sales!

2007-08 Catalog Stats
Average Item Price $60.84
Items $30 and Under 82 17.23%
Items $40 and Under 170 35.71%
Items $50 and Under 246 51.68%

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby ShineOn » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:17 pm

The new Heart and Soul catalog from Inspiranza Designs has:

37 items less than $20!!!! that's almost 10%
65 items less than $21-30!! - 18%
155 items $31-50 - 42%
so that means that 70% of our catalog is less than $50!

All this and I still have over a $1000 party average because customers feel they can buy all the matching pieces and it's a real value! Gotta love it! Especially with silver at $20/ounce!

Shine BRIGHT!

LeeAnne
LeeAnne
Talent Scout and Silver Consultant
Inspiranza Designs
Sharetheshine@aol.com
www.inspiranzadesigns.com/sharetheshine
Share the shine! Share the dream!
ShineOn

Postby bono » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:57 pm

Karen -
bono

Postby Sterling Girl » Fri May 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Morgan Dane has 32 items under $20, (11%)
31 items from $20 to $29, (11%)
51 items from $30 to $39, (18%)
34 items from $40 to $49 (12%)
All totalled, that is 148 pieces under $50!
Indulge in .925
Rhonda Tracy
Morgan Dane Designs
National Director of Marketing
www.morgandanedesigns.com/rtracy
Sterling Girl

Return to Jewelry Companies