[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - We are on the home page banner! Yeah!

We are on the home page banner! Yeah!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

We are on the home page banner! Yeah!

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:29 am

I can't believe that we are finally advertising with this website! Yeah! I am thrilled! You can only view the entire catalog through a representative's website though. So, please contact me or check out my website to view our beautiful jewelry! Lots of exciting things are happening with our company!

We only get better and better each day!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby silverspangled » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:42 am

I had to click around on a couple diff. pages till I finally saw it, but there it is!!!!! I'm so proud to be in this company! It has been a life changing experience for me and my family!
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silver_spangled@inbox.com
silverspangled

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:02 pm

Life changing is the key there! We are making a difference in so many women's lives! They earn a great income, they get to stay at home with their children, they can work full-time and still do parties, they can grow a team of women or NOT! Each woman has there own why, how much and success!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies