[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - SD summer bookings ideas!

SD summer bookings ideas!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

SD summer bookings ideas!

Postby silverlover2 » Tue May 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share some booking ideas which can probably be modified to fit any jewelry company out there.

1. A MUST HAVE SUMMER ACCESSORY!
Use a brightly colored ribbon to tie a toe ring or ankle bracelet to a "YES" coupon. Then, let your guest know that if they sign up that night to host a party, they will recieve the toe ring or ankle bracelet for free! Your guests will not be able to pass up thid HOT summer accessory.

2. PARTY IN A PAIL
Entice your guests to book a home show by making their party planning easy! Purchase an inexpensive beach pail and fill it with party goodies, such as cocktail napkins and paper plates or a bag of chips and jar of salsa. Include your hostess packet items - catalogs/order forms/hostess brochure/Imagine brochure, etc. If your guests book a party that night - thank them with the Part in the Pail!

3. A SUMMER PARTY
Make your home show a true summer party by hosting your next home show outdoors! (Just don't forget that sterling silver can get hot if it is in direct sunlight). Your neighbor's newly landscaped yard, your freinds's new deck, or a neighborhood pool is the perfect summer destination for your next SD party!

4. WEEK NIGHT PARTIES!
During the summer, everybody seems to leave town on the week-ends. They go camping, boating, go to sporting tournaments of all kinds and this will lead to poor attendance at parties. Offer HUGE benefits for hostesses who book Monday-Thursday parties!

Margarita Monday - give away the margarita earrings
Toe Ring Tuesday - give away a toe ring of their choice
White Wedsnesday - give away the pearl/sterling silver beaded bracelet
Theraputic Thursday - any $29. pair of earrings of their choice
(almost Friday and we are ready to party - need some jewelry therapy!)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Thu May 15, 2008 9:38 am

OMGoodness Nancy - You ROCK!!! Thanks for the ideas! I am busy trying to get my year wrapped up... been a little crazy for the last 6 months... but working on it!

Take care - if I don't see you in Kansas - I will see you in San Diego!

Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Sat May 17, 2008 5:30 pm

I've got 2 Monday's booked - hmmmm, I wonder why? Margaritas? To drink and wear on your ears! What could be better?
Nancy
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Wed May 21, 2008 6:49 pm

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:39 pm

Another summer fun idea!

Flip Flop party! Either give a pair away for a booking with a coupon for a toe ring attached.

Or - have a flip flop party theme - give the hostess some cute summer napkins for her hostess thank you and on your invitation have everyone wear their prettiest flip flops - have a contest - and the winner of the sparkliest or ugliest or whatever you want to do wins a toe ring.

Any other suggestions out there?
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby ksbell » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:51 am

How about Sangria Surprise? (You can have non-alcoholic sangria if preferred) The "surprise" could be something wrapped up in the middle of the table that someone wins for bringing the most friends or something like that.

There's always a good reason to have Sangria!!! :lol:

Kim Bell
Inspiranza Designs Consultant
ksbell

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:41 pm

I love that idea!
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverspangled » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:47 pm

We just did a pinata party....lots of candy and some of it was wrapped with little prize papers...like 10% off your jewelry order when you order 2 or more pieces.
It was a blast and the prizes made them want to buy more! YAHOO!!!
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silver_spangled@inbox.com
silverspangled

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:31 pm

Can you expand on that idea a little more? Thanks!
Nancy

silverlover2

more info on the pinata party?

Postby SterlingDiva » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:31 am

Hey Gals, Just curious to get more info on the pinata idea. That sounds like so much fun!! Please let me know.
INSTEAD OF WORKING 9-5, I'M WORKING .925 AND LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
SterlingDiva

Postby silverspangled » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Well, my hostess and I worked really close on this one. We made up special invites that said "Jewelry party with a fiesta twist" at the top. I made it on "mexican themed" paper. It had sombreros, maracas, etc on it.
There were free flowing Margaritas..of course. :lol: we put that on the invite as well.
My hostess bought the pinata $7.99 at Party City. She also got a lot of "girly" things to stuff it with. Like lip gloss, lotions, mints, nail polish.
We had about 25 girls there :shock: and there were 4 prizes to be given away. We wrapped little papers around each of the things in the pinata (time consuming but worth it.) all but 4 were blank. AFTER the orders were placed, we let them break the pinata. blindfold and all. It was a blast! 4 ladies got discounts on their jewelry order. 2 got 5%, 1 got 10% and 1 got 15%.
Having the pinata breakage after the orders makes them buy more. If there's a chance of getting a discount.
The ladies had so much fun that 3 of them booked their own pinata party and 4 others wanted to know what other "theme" parties I did. They never were to a "theme" home show before.
Pass it on!
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silverspangled

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:27 pm

Can you be more specific on what you put on your papers besides 5%, 10% and 15% off?

Thanks for all the great info. Sounds like so much fun!
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverspangled » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:03 am

That's all that was on the papers. The rest were blank except those 4.
The ladies knew the pinata was their chance to get discounts on their order. Everyone got a trinket wrapped in paper, but only those 4 had writing on their paper. All it said was the percentage.
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silverspangled

Return to Jewelry Companies